Chapter 1

Early morning | 6:00 AM

Mumbai

♡♡♡♡♡

A girl rubbed her eyes softly and yawned. She checked the time and her eyes widened. She had a flight to catch! She got up in a hurry only to fall back on the bed twice as hard.

B: Ouch!

Bani took a deep breath and looked down at the source of hindrance. Sure enough- it was her husband's arm. She rolled her eyes and tried to move it but even when asleep, it was a mammoth task to separate Bani from Veeranshu Singhania.

Bani sighed and deliberated going back to sleep in his arms- they looked rather inviting and she would love to cuddle. Then maybe wake up later to his kis-

B: Stop Bani! Subah subah ye mt soch. Aaj jaana hai na!..

She had already tried removing his arms so this time she tried to slide. She was almost successful in doing so when the arm shot down and dragged her back up; tucking her away from the world once again.

B: Veeru!!!!! Hey Shiv! So bhi aise ghode bhech kr raha hai...waise hai to cute- meri flight nahi hoti to-..nahi nahi!! Bani focus!

She scrunched her nose and did the only thing she could think of..

B: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THUD!

Veeranshu woke up with a start. He was in his happy land with his wife when he heard her distressed call. He woke up with a start to check if she was okay- ready to murder anyone else in sight when he rolled out of bed and kissed the floor.

V: Bani!!! Baby? Sweetheart? Tum thik ho na..

B: Haan Veeru..

Bani gave him a lop-sided smile and kissed his cheeks before hoping off the bed.

V: To tum chillai kyu?

B: Mai? Kb? Tumne sapna dekha hoga..

Veera frowned, confused.

V: Sapna tha?

B: Koi baat nahi, hota hai...accha mai ready hone jaati hoon..

In his confusion, Veer missed the devil-ish expression of his not-so innocent wife while the latter giggled away.

♡♡♡♡♡

Sometime later, Vani sat at the table eating breakfast. Well, Bani was eating her breakfast while Veer gave her company. He could eat later, it's not like he had a flight to catch- It was his wife going away. Something he truly hated.

V: Sweetheart! Zaruri hai kya jaana...mai krta hoon na un investors ko call, dekhna ghar tk ayenge..

Bani poked at the frown formed on Veer's forehead.

B: This is exactly what I don't want. This is why I insisted we kept our marriage a secret. Mai apna naam khud banana chahti hoon...I want log mere talent ke liye mere pass aye, mujhe kaam de...na ki mere pati ka status dekhr...Please Veeru...

Veer lifted her onto his lap and hugged her close.

V: I miss you already. I hate it when you have to go away. You know this.

B: I know love. But don't worry...sb kuch plan ke according hi ho raha hai...aise raha to jald hi sb sapne sach ho jayenge aur mai kahin nahi jaungi...phir tumhe jisse bolna hai bol dena

V: Mai to chilla kr poori duniya me announce krwa dunga...newpaper me front page pic hogi humari wedding ki...

Bani smiled at his possessiveness and pecked him. Veer dropped her at the airport with a kiss. His eyes trailed her body till she disappeared in the building.

Soon, he thought. Soon the world would know Mrs Veeranshu Singhania. The thought put a smile on his face.

♡♡♡♡♡

Airport | 8:00 AM

Delhi

♡♡♡♡♡

Shivaay Singh Oberoi got down his car while the staff took away his luggage. His other VIP car ready to take him to his flight. He turned to bid goodbye to his love and long time girlfriend Annika.

S: Here we go Anni-

A: We? Mai kahan jaa rahi hoon? Aap jaa rahe hai na billoo ji..

S: BI!-billoo nahi bolla karo ( He almost shouted but then dropped his voice into a whisper, checking if anyone heard him or her) Kitni baar kaha hai...vo mt bolla kro...publicaly toh bilkul nahi..

A: Uff! Accha thik hai SSO..

S: Good!

A: Privately chalega na..

Shivaay mock glared while Annika laughed hard.

S: Toh mai kya keh raha tha? Haan, 'I' will go now...Khanna tumhe agency drop kr dega..

Annika nodded and got down to hug him. Shivaay loved when her sweet scent filled his senses.

S: Gosh! Tumhara contract kb khtm hoga....I can't wait to marry you..

A: Aapme bhi sabra naam ki cheez nahi hai... bs kuch mahine aur...accha ab jaiye..plane ka time ho raha hai..

S: Flight..say-

A: Same thing..ta-ta

She hugged him one more time before leaving with Khanna. Shivaay shook his head and smiled. This is what he loved so much about Annika. His ever confident girlfriend! She was unapologetically herself and never lost her roots regardless of the company she kept. He knew he could not marry her till her modelling contract ended.

Soon, he thought. The idea of his wedding with her filled his mind- leaving him with a blush that he tried to hide with his sunglasses but failed.

♡♡♡♡♡

A small glimpse into the lives of our beautiful couples. Hold on for more :)

Thoughts so far?

xoxo