Chapter 4

Veeranshu was pacing in his room and was extremely annoyed.

V: This is not done Bani!

B: I know Veeranshu but it is what it is.

Bani said and continued packing her suitcase. Veer finally sat next to it on the bed, feeling extremely grumpy. He pulled Bani onto his lap and caged her in.

V: Abhi to wapis aayi thi tum aur abhi tumhe Bangalore jaana hai. Ye koi baat nahi hoon sweetheart.

B: Veer! I thought you understood my need to prove myself. I love you and always miss you. Just let me make a name for myself independently. I promise once my brand is out there, I'll set my terms of work and never leave you. Just this once, it's my first show!

Veer nodded sadly and pouted. Bani kissed the pout and continued her packing. Her PA had rushed in at night to inform her that their show organizers were facing some troubles and since she wasn't responding to calls, she came personally. Bani hugged the young girl, grateful for her dedication to work. She started to prepare to leave as soon as possible.

Veeranshu knew his Bani loved him but she needed to prioritize her career at the moment. She wanted to make a name as Bani first before the world knew her as Bani Veeranshu Singhania. Regardless of how much he'll miss her, he will never come between her dreams. Never make her choose between the two. He'd always stand by her. He got off the bed and helped her. Then he drove her to the airport and kissed her goodbye.

Veer was turning to leave when a hand stopped him.

V: Shivaay? Tu yahan??? Flight miss ho gayi kya?

S: Nahi pr tu yahan kaise?

V: Vo Bani ko urgently kissi kaam se bahar jaana pda...pr tu..

S: I- I don't know where to began.

.................................

A few hours later, Both men sat on the large couch of Singhania house. Veer was going through Shivaay's phone. His gallery was full of images of him and his girlfriend. It was creepy how much she looked like Bani. Veer zoomed in and out of all those pictures. His confusion increasing. Shivaay too sat there examining all the frames that contained pictured of Vani. His eyes particularly set on the wedding picture. This woman- Bani or Annika???? He felt himself going crazy.

V: impossible!

S: I feel like I am losing my mind.

They both said as they set the pictures down. Shivaay mentioned how Bani was supposedly in Delhi when his girlfriend was there and the time Bani was in Mumbai was the time his girlfriend left Delhi. Though his heart couldn't accuse his Annika, the silent question killed the two.

V: I need a drink.

S: A very strong one please..

.....................................

Bani rushed to the venue the first thing when her flight landed. It was still early but she had to sort the mess and understand what had happened. Once she made note of everything that needed attention, she went to rest for a few hours before she'd have to speak with the models.

She sent a quick heart to Veeranshu's phone and went to catch on some sleep. Elsewhere a phone beeped but the man himself was way past his sober self! He was not alone. Laying on the ground was Shivaay talking to Annika's picture on the phone.

S: Why Annika! I love you more than anything and you...why yr!! I will put up with your silly vocab and eat all the oily food you like for the rest of my life but you are mine!!

Veer frowned and stood up. His knees buckling before he landed next to Shivaay.

V: Bani! She is Bani. My Bani...My wife, life....

S: My Annika!!

V: My Bani!!!!

They threw a few punches, fighting like rowdy kids before tiring themselves into a dreamless sleep.

.................................

Annika woke up early and excited. She'd love to have slept it but she was professional. She couldn't wait for her contract to be over with her modelling agency and marry her billu ji but that didn't mean she wanted to be a stay at home wife. She loved her work and hoped to work post marriage too. Events like this will help her network and make links that would help her in future.

A: Kya kar rahe honge abhi SSO? Roz ki tarah subah subah mu kadva kr rahe honge apni kali coffee ke saath...Chalo mai hi unka din sweet bana deti hoon...

She removed her phone from charging and saw multiple missed calls as her phone was on silent.

A: O bete ki...teri class lagegi ab Annika...

She called him but received no response.

A: So strange! SSO ka phone to humesha unke pass hota hai....chalo aacha hai waise, maine unka call nahi uthaya aur unhone mera...ab km se km dant nahi padegi..

She called khanna who told her Shivaay was in Mumbai and asked her whereabouts. Annika gave him the required information before rushing out, looking forward to her day.

..............................

xoxo