Epilogue

Alana: Alana Lozada, the 'slutbag' of stepfather.. although most of yall secretly stanned for her 'slut' ass. Alana and Chris are still going strong; one year later and they're still together; surprising, because the longest Lana and Chris have been official was for (2) months. Alana is learning how to be FAITHFUL and INDEPENDENT. The only thing she depends on Chris for is love. Corny? But it is what it is. Chralana shall live.

Chris: Chris Brown, the REAL SLUT of StepFather. He's still fucking around with bitches, being unfaithful and not giving a fuck! ................ JUST KIDDING, commitment is Chris' best friend these days. He only has eyes for Lana and vice-versa. They're still living in that big ass house with two little monsters running around. He finally has what he's always wanted; a family.

Paris: Paris Lozada, Alana's mini fraternal twin. Different appearances; same devious personalities. Paris is now four, and if you thought she was rude last year, she just gave a new meaning to the definition of 'rude'. Still talking back to mommy and daddy, and still getting her ass beat when the time is right. Is she still spoiled heavily? Y-U-S. But that's Chralana's first baby, their little girl.. so they automatically have a soft spot for her. But now that Paris has a little competition in the house, getting mommy and daddy's attention is a little bit harder.

Caelyn Brown: .............................

Drew: Drew Dior- thirst bucket. He got drafted into the 'Lakers' as soon as he graduated from UCLA. His love for Lana is still here and stronger than ever. He's with Shay now.. but for some odd reason, he just can't seem to shake Lana. He's close friends with Cameron now.. of COURSE he knew that Lana and Cameron had a thing.. there was a bit of jealousy, but once he found out that Lana and Cameron are only FRIENDS he dropped the hard feelings. He still has his heart set out on getting Alana to be his one day..

Shay: Shay Hurd; snitch of StepFather. Hasn't spoken nor seen Alana since their little 'altercation' at Drew's house. Alana is now a fragment of her past, a past that she would not like to revisit. She's now living with Drew.. and they are becoming VERY serious. She's still in school studying Law... Drew is paying her tuition... one reason why she's even still with him. She KNOWS that Drew still loves Lana and she's NOT here for it, at all.

Andrea: No one gives a fuck about her. After she finished her four years at Southwest, Drew kicked her tf out. Her and Shay fell out because she kept butting into her relationship. She still doesn't have a man. She wishes her and Lana were still friends.

Faith: Faith Otera; still is trying to get in contact with Chris to this very day. She knows about Chris and Alana, and about Chris being Paris' father. You think that would stop her, huh? WRONG. She doesn't know that Chris changed his number 344664634334644 years ago though. She's still leaving messages and sending pictures to his old phone; the same old phone that Paris and Caelyn now uses as a toy.

Cameron: Cameron Miles, one of top players for the 'Lakers' now.. hard work really does pay off. He was complaining about not getting enough 'recognition' because he balled beside the likes of Kobe. Welp, Kobe got injured and Cameron didn't swirv the opportunity to take his spot. He has someone new in his life now.. someone who doesn't judge him and is there to help him with his disorder. Her name is Shakira, and he thinks he's in love with her. He still keeps in touch with Lana and Paris.. visits them each he touches down in NY. Chris doesn't like that, but Lana reassured him that Cameron and her relationship is STRICTLY platonic.

Shakira: Kira and Chris didn't work out.. obviously. Just like Cameron, she knew where her mate's true feeling were and didn't take the 'break-up' as hard as she thought she would.. She suggested that it would be best if her and him keep no contact; seeing as he's with Lana now, and she doesn't have the time for the childish games that Lana brings. She met Cameron at her job, actually. He walked in for his dental check-up and they instantly clicked in the office. He was attracted to her innocent act, and she was attracted to how much of a gentleman he was. She saw right past his disorder and loves him, yes.. she LOVES him for who he is. She's helping him better himself.. you can say that she is Alana's replacement, AGAIN. (Shade)

Alison; Alison Lozada..... To this day, Alison has no contact with her eldest daughter, Alana. She doesn't really care anymore, after that day where the Tea was SPILLED she finally gave up. She said fuck it; Fuck Alana, Fuck Chris, and Fuck a Paris. She went into a state of depression for a few months, just trying to cope with it all.. but she wasn't alone, Trevor was there to help her get better and get back on her feet. She is now pregnant, expecting a baby girl, yes, ANOTHER girl, any day now. Due to the whole incident with Chris, she has asked Trevor to move out.. in fears that when her baby girl gets here, a replay of what went down a year ago will occur. She hates herself for having to treat Trevor this way all because of what Chris done.

Nana: When Alison called her mom crying her eyes out, all Nana could do was laugh. She laughed at her dumb and blind daughter until her lungs hurt. She didn't have many comforting words for Alison, so after her laughing fit all she could say was 'I told you so'.