Chapter 2.1

| Alison |

I don't know how I got here. Here. Sitting up in the back of Trevor's Range, latching my bra back on.

"Ally, y-" I cut him off by holding my hand up. I couldn't look at him. I didn't even want to look at myself. Why did I make lust pull me in? Why didn't I say no back when we were in the parking lot. Why did I agree to him taking him out? WHY DID I CHEA-

"Alison, I'm not gonna' say I'm sorry, just look at me" he tried to lift my chin up with his finger but I backed away until my back hit the window, still not looking at him.

Everything was going so good, we ate lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant 'Mariano's'. It was all laughs and I didn't think anything of it, just two friends out sharing a meal. But when he took off his blazer to put it over my shoulders because the wind picked up outside I gave in to the lust.

"Trevor .. y-yess" I called out as I placed my hands at the back of his head, pushing him in deeper. His tongue was exploring these parts of my body that I never even knew existed.

He plunged his tongue in deeper and I let out a cry as he started swatting it from side to side, making my walls tighten. I bit down into my lip and grinded my hips against his face. The feeling was magnificent.

He kept devouring me up like he didn't just eat a meal and I had to remove my hands from the back of his head to cover my mouth as I let out a ear shattering scream. My body was slightly shaking as this orgasm it's course.

"Fuck.." I whispered as his tongue lapped up my juices, a slurping sound being made as he sucked lightly on my slit.

He brought himself up, him still inbetween my trembling legs and kissed the corner of my mouth, letting me taste myself slightly.

"You taste good"

I smiled hesitantly before pulling him in, wanting to taste his lips. His tongue wandered around in my mouth as I quickly undid his pants. It was getting steamy in this car and my body was officially ready.

When I arrived home, still disgusted with myself the first thing I did was head to the bathroom. I had to get rid of the reminder, and the stench, I had to get rid of my unfaithfulness.

After an hour of standing under the shower head just thinking.. I got out the shower and walked butt ass naked into the bedroom, well more like limped. I didn't even have the energy to get dressed so I just grabbed my phone off the dresser and fell into the bed, letting the sheets and the air dry my skin for me.

I saw a missed call from 'Chris' and I could feel my eyes filling up. I took a breath before returning the call.

.....

"Yo"

"H-hey Chris" I tried to keep my voice from cracking and sat up as I put the phone on speaker. It was like two o' clock on his side, while the time here was after nine.

"Chris? What, no baby?" I could hear the smile in his voice and I shook my head, beating myself up. He's so happy.

He didn't wait for me to reply before he took off talking, I was listening slightly but more so thinking of how I was going to tell him when he got back. I wasn't going to do it over the phone. I want to be able to see the look of hatred he gives me, and I wanted to feel the hurt, just like he would.

"I miss you, you know that? I miss being in the house with you, but you wanna know what I miss the most?" he stopped talking so I could answer

"W-what?"