Prologue

| Alana |

June 15, 2011.

"You s-sure bout this? Your mom gonn' be home soon" he stuttered while I began placing kisses over his neck, making sure to bite down on a random spot every now and then to get him excited.

"Shh" I whispered in his ear before taking the end of his earlobe into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and then sucking lightly. I felt him rise under me and I jerked upwards a bit, surprised at how hard he was.

I felt his hands on my waist, guiding me back down in his lap. I smiled at the fact that he warmed up to me a bit, and no longer objecting.

"Alana... st-stop" he spoke into my neck as I began to grind against his pants, his member moving back and forth each time I did the same.

"Why? don't you want me?" I whispered while biting down on my bottom lip, bucking myself back and forth against him faster. I heard him grunt, the grunt that I knew too well, the grunt that I've been waiting to hear in person, the grunt that I've only heard when he was in bed, with her.

"You too young" his voice was serious now and my smile that had formed on my face began to disappear.

"And you're too old. But you know what? I don't give a fuck" I pulled my tank off quickly, revealing my perfect 32C cup breasts. I made sure to have my bra off before I came into his room.

As he stared on in amazement, I eased up a bit to pull down his basketball shorts. He was quiet the whole time I was undressing him, and I was a bit thankful. He wasn't wearing any boxers and once I was face to face with his second head my mouth hung slightly ajar.

I licked my lips at the sight, he was bigger than most of the boys at my school. I haven't been with alot, but he sure beats all the ones that I let get a taste of my cake.

I grabbed him quickly and with so much force that he moaned and I haven't even done anything yet. I smiled at how well I had him hooked to me, I was in total control. And I loved being in control.

He looked down at me, biting his lip when I moved my hand down to the bottom of his shaft, then shot up rapidly. I was going to do some foreplay, but I didn't know what time mom would be home tonight, and I just wanted some dick.

||

"Shit!" I called out while throwing my head back, my breathing was heavy as I picked myself up only to slam back down on his hard wood.

His moans filled my ears each time I slid down on him and his faces were driving me mad. I was now going for my third orgasm and we were still trying to get him to his first nut, since we started a little over an hour ago.

"You like this shit?" I asked as I began to pick myself up and bring myself down, not using either of my hands once. I was that good. He couldn't get his words out fast enough to my liking and I needed to hear him say it.

"Do you like this pussy?" I asked in a louder more demanding tone this time as I felt my stomach begin to twist, and my walls begin to contract.

"Fuck! ... Yes!" he hollered before embedding his bottom lip into his teeth. His jaw clenched as I picked myself up and he slammed me down hard, causing a gasp to escape my lips.

He smiled in satisfaction at what he had done and I only narrowed my eyes on him. I was the one in control.

With three more slams down on his erect member I felt my clit start to pulse and my breaths came out more jagged than before

"Oh- Oh... Goddddd" I cried out as I felt my liquids begin to escape my lips and run down his legs. He slammed me down a few more times on him until he let out a loud ass groan then fall back onto the bed.

After a few more seconds of catching my breath, I picked myself off of him slowly, a small moan slipped from my lips as the tip of his dick popped out my tiny hole. He was still catching his breath as I carefully peeled the condom off of his still standing member.

I tied a knot at the end of the cream colored filled plastic and placed it at the side of the night stand, I quickly pulled on back my tank and tights, picking up my underwear in the process. As I was reaching for the knotted up condom, I noticed he had this weird look on his face. Like he just killed someone.

"Don't worry Chris, this was just a one time thing. No one will ever find out". I thought me saying that would get him to fix his face, but it only remained the same. Not knowing what to do, I did what I envied my mom of doing plenty of times before.

I crawled up onto the bed and planted a soft kiss on his pink,plump lips. As I pulled a way, a smile danced on my lips. He doesn't know how long I've been waiting to do that.

"Goodnight Chris" I whispered as I exited the bedroom. I closed back the door and made a stop at the bathroom, had to dispose of this unpleasant evidence.

Crazy how I remember all of this right? And it all happened over a year ago. One promise I didn't keep though. It wasn't a one time thing, I still fuck Chris to this very day. But no one knows, and we're both hoping that it will stay that way.