⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐

Start from the beginning

"Counsellors! To the big house!" Chiron said in a loud voice. The counsellors followed, while Percy said "Go back to the cabin. I'll inform you everything."

I simply walked back to the cabin. As I was walking, I thought about it. It was obvious it was prophecy. Percy had told me that prophecies predicted the future.

I entered the cabin and sat down on my bed. Finding nothing that would calm me down, I called Grandpa. I missed him very much.

"Hey kiddo, how are you doing? Gwen told me that you are in a different universe. Everything going all right?" Grandpa asked.

Then I told him everything that happened till now. He had become my confidante, and he helped me immensely with some of my depression.

Then I asked him "Grandpa? Do you really know about me?"

He answered without hesitation "Of course kiddo. I know you more than my children."

Then I broke it to him "I don't know how to say it." I paused "Screw it. Poseidon is supposed to be my father. How that is possible I don't know."

Grandpa seemed to be thought "Hmm. That's very strange. You are the only child of Carl and Sandra. Now that I think of it, it's very strange."

I asked "Did you find something Grandpa?"

He replied "You were born at the same time with Gwen. I wasn't invited to your birth, because your father and I didn't have the best of relationships. It sounds a little strange that you're born together, with your cousin. You could've passed as twins, but you're not."

I got a thoughtful look "It does sound a little strange."

Grandpa just laughed and said "Alright Ben, duty calls. I'll make sure to inform you if I find something about your heritage."

"Thanks Grandpa, you're the best" and I cut off the call.

After a few minutes of waiting, Percy stormed in. And I never saw him looking that pissed.

I asked "What happened?"

He looked down at the floor and said "They didn't let me go. Chiron allowed Thalia, but not me. After doing 2 quests, he said, it would be the best if I didn't go."

I understood that he wanted to rescue Annabeth. I asked "What did he ask you to do then?"

"He told me to return to my house. With luck, they might be able to rescue Annabeth and Artemis." he said sadly.

"Calm down Percy. I know what he said was true." I said, comforting him.

He looked at me "I thought you were supposed to be on my side."

I chuckled "I am. And I also know that you will go no matter what. So I'll go with you."

"How did you- never mind. Now excuse me I'm going to talk to my mom." he said.

He threw a coin at the fountain and said "Oh goddess Iris please accept my offering and show me Sally Jackson, upper East side Manhattan."

I saw Percy looking at a man curiously before he went to the bathroom. He said "Mom, what are you doing?"

His mom quickly said "Homework." After a few second she realized her son knew "Oh nothing. Just a co-worker. He's Paul Blofis."

"Blowfish?" Percy asked. I laughed.

She realised I was here. She asked "Who are you?"

I decided to mess with Percy "Oh, I'm Percy's boyfriend."

"WHAT!?" both Percy and his mom shouted.

I said "Relax, I'm kidding. He's not gay. I'm actually another son of Poseidon. Name's Ben Tennyson."

Although Percy didn't notice it, I saw her wiping a tear off her cheek. Wierd.

"So Ben, you look quite old to be a Demigod." she asked.

"Yeah, I'm around 21, turning 22 in a few weeks." I said, remembering my birthday was in a few weeks.

She got a little misty eyed "Well, Paul's coming. Bye Percy, good luck!"

The first thing Percy asked was "Your birthday is near?"

I chuckled "Yeah. December 27. Although I don't even know if it is my actual birthday anymore. There are some secrets my parents may be hiding."

He nodded, not asking anything. He said "We have to get up tomorrow, early. If we want to follow them. Zoe chose Phoebe and Bianca, and Grover and Thalia are going."

***

I woke up in time as Percy was packing. He said "Good morning. We're going to ride on Blackjack. I sneaked around and found out Phoebe isn't going. Apparently, the Stolls put centaur blood in her T-shirt, and she will be staying back. That opens a spot for me. But I still don't know about you."

I was the shape-shifter mentioned. I couldn't tell him that. So instead I said "Don't worry. I'll return if I have to. You can still go on and finish the quest."

He looked at me sadly. "Alright then, let's go!"

We sprinted towards the stables. Blackjack grumbled that he had to carry 2 people but Percy bribed him with extra donuts.

We took off from the ground noticed Percy was tensed. "What happened?" I asked. He replied "Nothing. It's just that air is Zeus's territory. Pegasi are kind of like neutral territory for Poseidon and Zeus, but I'm still very nervous about it." I understood. He had told Zeus barely tolerated Percy.

We followed a van. We followed it till The Smithsonian Museum. We landed carefully, not drawing any attention to us. Omnitrix started beeping silently. I looked down to see what it was. *Transformation feature is available now. Ultimate feature will be repaired soon*

Finally! And thank God, I can finally convince the questers about the shape shifter.

Percy put a hand on his lips and said "Wait here. I'll go and listen to those men. I'll be back."

I wanted to argue, but he became invisible. I sighed and waited for him.

After a few minutes, I saw him appear with a panicked look "They know." he said.

We ran inside the museum to see the quester trying to fend off a huge lion. Omnitrix beeped *The Nemean Lion. Known to be only defeated by Hercules*

I turned towards Percy. "Let's show what we are."

We appeared in front of the questers, and Zoe looked pissed. "Thy have no right to be here!" she shouted.

"If you didn't know the situation, then I would already have come with you." I said back coolly.

I turned towards Percy "Hey, about the shape shifter in the prophecy..."

He turned his head towards me and asked "Yes?"

I turned towards the Nemean lion and said "It's me."

And I transformed "Humungosaur!"

_____

I feel like a lot of this is happening in Ben's PoV. I don't know, but writing at his PoV is more natural to me. I had decided to put different character PoV, but guess not. I'll try writing the next chapter and if it becomes another Ben PoV, then I'm writing the whole book on his one.
I know the chapter title is lame but I couldn't come up with any other.
Ben 10 was my childhood show. I really enjoyed Ben 10, growing up, The Classic series, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. Omniverse was also great but the thing that ruined it was Ben had again become immature. Otherwise the story was good.
Alright, I'll shut up about him now. Feel free to leave any reviews, or if you spot any mistakes.
See ya!
~PerseusKyogre09