We walked in the mall looking around, as we did I pulled out my phone. Still no messages from Korra. I wonder if she's ok. What if after last night she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

—Korra's Pov—

I was still sleeping till the light hit my eyes. But that wasn't going to stop me. I hid under my covers to continue my deep sleep. I was tired, I barely got any sleep last night, I was too worried about Asami... Asami?! Where's my phone!?

I grabbed my phone but I soon as I turned it on, my wolf climbed through my window and jumped on me. "Naga!" I shouted as she put her full weight on me and rubbing her head against my hand to get her pets in. "Ok ok" I gave in and we ended up play fighting but we were interrupted by a knock on my door "just a minute!" I said to the person on the other side of the door as I started to push Naga off of me "come on girl, you know you're not allowed in the house" I whispered to her trying to push her out the window. As soon as the door open Naga was out the window.

"Hey mom" I smiled innocently but I could tell she saw right through it.
"Mm, breakfast is ready" she gave me a look. I grabbed my phone and was about to make my way out my room door until she stopped me and held out her hand "come on, your father wants you to focus on training"
"What?!" I was in shock, this was the first time P'Li wanted to take my phone. It's usually Zaheer that takes it
"I'm not gonna tell you again Korra"
"Fine" I sighed with a whine and handed it to her. I didn't even get to see if Asami texted me.

I joined my family for breakfast but my father wasn't here. I didn't question it, he's probably meditating in the yard again waiting for me.

"So when is your girlfriend coming over again?" I heard my uncle say to me across the table
"Not my girlfriend" yet at least
"What was her name again? Amanda? Ariel?"
"Asami"
"Right right Asami, are you gonna tell her about the red lotus?" He asked and I looked at him in shock
"You're joking right? You guys killed her mother"

"Ironic right? That's crazy that Asami's girlfriend's family was part of the death of her mother, I wonder how her father would take it" he said but he wasn't targeting me he was actually making conversation but I don't wanna talk about that
I wiped my mouth and got up "I'm done, thank you the food was good" I said taking my plate away which still had more then 1/2 in the plate so I threw out the food and put the dish in the sink.
I couldn't stopped thinking about what Ghazan said. It's because of Hiroshi's wife's death he isn't the same anymore.

I made my way to the yard finding my father waiting for me "let's begin...again" he said.

—Zaheer's pov—

I gotta be honest. I've been thinking I've been doing the right thing for so long but now it feels wrong. How can I continue to live with myself knowing I'm using Korra, my daughter, for power.
Ming Hua is right. I got too attached. I'm scared she's gonna get hurt. I don't want her to be the Avatar anymore. My attachment is gonna ruin the plan.

"This mediation shit is fucking boring" I heard Korra whine as she laid back on the grass. It's only been an hour.
"Language Korra" I sighed.
She was never the patient type.
"What if we tried something different?" I suggested
"Like?"
"Airbending" I said catching her full attention

"But dad, I tried and I can never do it, I need a airbender to train me and last time I checked you're not an airbender" she crossed her arms
"You're right, I'm not" I said as I pulled out a scroll from my back pocket "here, it's an ancient airbending scroll" I passed it to her.