v.i.p access

Mulai dari awal

"Y/N! Wait up!" 2 voices yelled, trying to get my attention.

Behind me were Marinette and Alya holding their lunch trays. "Good morning... you guys get lunch?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"Hell yeah! Today they served a warm croissant, jelly, salad, and a granola bar." Alya explained, showing off the tray of delicious food. My eyes widened, astonished.

"They do not do that in the states..." I chuckled, pulling out my lunch box. "In America, the food is either cold or unedible, so I choose to just make my own food."

I sat down on one of the benches outside, opening the boxed lunch. Alya and Marinette followed after.

"Okay, so, I posted the craziest thing on my Ladyblog last night! You are not going to believe it, Marinette!" Alya exclaimed.

"Is it the new hero? I watched your episode last night, she looked amazing." I commented, taking a bite out of my granola bar.

"Well... no, but she was awesome! It's actually about you and Mr Flirty-Noir!" Alya moved her shoulders in a dance-like manner, winking.

"W-What? What are you talking about?" I laughed. "Oh, come on, don't change the subject! I was passing by town yesterday and saw you and Cat Noir on your balcony flirting with each other! At first, I didn't even know it was your house, I just started recording because I saw the cat. Then, plot twist, you were handing him a box and saying goodbye!"

"Cat Noir is a huge flirt and everyone knows that!" I anxiously laughed. "Besides, everyone knows he's in love with Ladybug. I'm not sure if Ladybug has a thing for him, but if she does I do not want to get on her bad side!"

"Ladybug isn't in love with Cat Noir! Don't you see how he loves flirting with her, but she never does it back?" Marinette points out, placing a chip in her mouth. "Mhmm, and did Ladybug tell you that herself?" Alya laughed, followed by Marinette's laughter.

I glanced over at the clock, noticing that we had 10 minutes left of lunch. "I'm going to throw away my trash, I'll be right back." I stood up, walking over to the trash bin.

Coincidentally, Adrien was also walking towards the trash can with his lunch tray. "Y/N! Good morning." He greeted with a smile.

"Adrien fucking Agreste, good morning." I smiled, subconsciously locking eyes with him. He stifled a laugh, throwing his food away. "I uh, was meaning to ask you something..."

I tilted my head out of curiosity. "What happened? Is it about the new chapter? I sent it out this morning, so my editor should receive it by this afternoon..."

"No, but that's good news! But, I was wondering if you were willing to take up a small job. You see, my father is thinking about getting someone to draw me wearing his clothes, and I mentioned you since your artwork is amazing! He said he would take a few minutes to see how you draw, and he would decide... If you don't want to, it's ok-"

"Seriously? Hell yeah, I'll take up the offer! Just tell me when and where to go." I chimed, putting up a thumbs up.

Adrien's eyes sparkled. He took out his phone. "Okay, give me your number so I can send you my address. Does 5 P.M today work for you?" He asked.

I nodded my head, inputting my number into his phone. "Yeah, I'll be there!" I grinned, passing his phone back.

Adrien grinned widely. "Great, I'll see you then!" He said, walking back to his table. I waved bye to him, walking back to Alya and Marinette.

"What did you and Mr pretty boy talk about?" Alya slyly asked, raising both of her eyebrows. I jokingly sighed, sitting down. "It's not like that. Supposedly, his father is willing to look at me draw Adrien, and if he likes it, I'll be the one drawing Adrien for his father's new release!"

"That's awesome! Isn't that right, Marinette?" Alya turned over to Marinette, who was spacing out. Not in her usual manner, this time she looked a bit upset.

"O-Oh, yeah! Let us know how it goes!" Marinette faked a smile, standing up. "Lunch was nice, but I have to go to the bathroom now. I'll see you guys later!"

As Marinette walked to the bathroom with her head hung low, I couldn't help but ask Alya what was the matter.

"You really don't know? To think Adrien isn't the only oblivious person here! Marinette is in love with Adrien!" She whispered-shouted.

"Marinette loves Adrien?! That's amazing, they're both single and they look so cute together!" I cheered.

"Well, what you said is true, but... She gets a little nervous when he puts interest into other girls, even if it's platonic, and I'm worrying that's what happening between you and him in her eyes."

"W-What?! No, that's impossible! I just met Adrien, like yeah he's cute and everything, but I wouldn't fall in love with him!" I laughed.

"He's just a friend."