confession

Y/N POV

I was camping behind a pillar on a building, watching the akumatized person run around. It was a little kid, using her dolls as puppets. She didn't seem to be causing any harm, it was just annoying how her dolls were running on everything.

"Where the hell is Cat Noir?" I murmured to myself, jumping from behind the pillar, and landing on the street.

The girl looked at me, immediately sending puppets my way, I started spinning the yo-yo, keeping them away. "God damnit, where are you, Cat Noir?!" I yelled to myself.

"Over here!" He yelled out, coming behind me. I turned around, immediately getting hit by his body weight. We tumbled on the ground for a few seconds before coming to a stop.

I looked at him with an aggravated expression. "Hehe, sorry." He giggled, standing up, and then helping me stand up.

"The girl is harmless. The Akuma is most likely in that teddy bear she's holding. Use your cataclysm to destroy it, and I'll get the butterfly. No need for a lucky charm." Once I finished saying lucky charm, a flashlight popped into my hand.

Cat Noir giggled, taking it. "You seem to be in a rush, but me too! I'll distract them." He turned on the flashlight, averting their attention to a corner.

After they were piled up in a corner, he jumped over all of them, quickly using his cataclysm to break the teddy bear. I then captured the butterfly, and let it go.

"Pound it!" He exclaimed, holding out his fist. I held out my fist, hitting it with his. "Just realized we never fist bumped before, so!"

I softly smiled at him, ready to take off. "W-Wait! Where are you going? I know you're in a rush, but you barely said anything and just got straight to the point!" He crossed his arms, walking closer to me.

"Sorry... I just have someone waiting for me, and they can't find out about this." I said, looking down at my yo-yo. I heard him let out a sigh of relief, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I get you. Just before this, I was going to confess to one of my friends! When I was about to do it, I remembered that I wouldn't be able to tell her that I was Cat Noir, so I just chickened out and said "I'm I'm I'm" like an idiot!" He laughed, his cheeks lightening up pink.

I laughed with him, trying to remember why that sounded familiar. "Just tell her how you feel! If she accepts your confession and you guys start something, tell her after you know for sure you trust her!"

His eyes widened. "You would let me tell her that I'm Cat Noir?"

"W-Well, yea? I mean, if I got into a relationship with someone after I while, I would tell them who I was. It isn't what I'm supposed to do, but I couldn't keep that big of a secret from them..." I responded.

He nodded his head in agreement. "You're right! What if things were getting heated, and then I had to leave out of nowhere because I saw an akumatized person out of my window?!"

I burst out laughing, holding my stomach. "I'm sorry, but you haven't even confessed to the girl and you're already thinking about sleeping with her!" I kept on laughing, leaning onto his shoulder for support.

"Just forget I said that!... You gave me some motivation right now though. I'm going to go tell her how I feel!" He proudly said, smirking.

I looked up at him, smiling. "Go tell that lucky girl how you feel." I playfully hit his chest, taking out my yo-yo.

He chuckled a bit, taking out his staff. "It would've been way easier if she was you. Because, you know, you would've already known!"

I felt my body heat up. "How do you know she's not me? We have no way of finding out!" I giggled, trying to distract myself.

He giggled as well, looking at the time. "Shit! I have to get back, she's probably waiting for me! Thank you for the advice, m'lady- Epitaph!" He yelled out, swinging behind a building.

I stayed there for a few seconds, watching as his shadow disappeared. "He called me 'm'lady'..." I whispered to myself before my earrings beeped for the last time, telling me I had a minute left before I detransformed.

"Damnit!" I darted back towards the direction of the house, falling into a window in Adrien's bathroom. I detransformed as soon as I landed in the bathroom.

Adrien was knocking on the door, calling out to me. "Uhh, Y/N? Are you in there?" He asked. I hurriedly took off my clothes, stepping into the shower just to get wet.

"Y-Yeah! I was just uh, taking a shower!" I responded, turning off the faucet, and wrapping myself in a towel. I picked up my clothes, making sure Tikki and Nezu hid in them.

"A shower? What happened?" He asked from outside. I went to open the door, holding my towel by one hand.

He took a quick glance at me before looking away. "Sorry! I didn't know you were just in a towel..." He apologized, hiding his flustered face.

"Sorry for using your shower real quick, just had to step in for a bit, you know?"

He quickly nodded his head, trying to make eye contact. "Let me change back into my clothes real quick." I closed the bathroom door, quickly changing.

I stepped back out, trying to not die of the awkward tension.

He looked at me, looking away instantly. I sat down, noticing his pc setup. It was left open on Twitter, allowing me to see that he ran a Pink Dark Boy fan page.

"PinkDarkBoyLover91?" I muttered. "Don't look at that! I left it open on accident!" He rushed to his computer, closing the page. He gave off one of his awkward smiles, gripping onto the desk.

I started giggling. "Don't be embarrassed, Adrien, it's cute!" I reassured him. His face lightened up, some pink still splattered on his cheeks.

His light face soon turned into a determined one. He walked up to me, taking both of my hands, and holding them. This took me by surprise.

He looked deep into my eyes, gulping. "Y/N... I know we haven't personally known each other for long, but I admire you. It's not just your work, I admire you as a person! And I... I..."

"You?"

Adrien's eyes softened as he examined my face.

"I think I love you."