CH 1: THE WORST ENCOUNTER

Authors note: hi all this is a new story I'd like you all to give it a try , the plan for my story is about three weeks for each update, depending how well the story goes. Just give this story a chance I did my best and that's what matters. So enjoy. 😊

CHAPTER 1: THE WORST ENCOUNTER
--------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZZ
-----------------------------------------------

Megan's POV

It's my first day as a junior and I'm loathing it for three reasons:

1. New people

2. More bullying

3. School Work

The only reason my feet are walking to that wreched place is because my best friend Jade. We've been best friends since second grade she's practically my sister.

The school parking lot is full of students. Many crowd my way as I try to make my way inside the building. Many freshmen crowd the hallway, lots of students reunite with friends, jocks knuckle bump eachother like it's been forever. Lots seem pretty excited to be back and I can understand why. But I have my reasons of not wanting to come back just yet.

I go to the office and get my new schedule from Mrs. Windom who is giving the newbies a tight smile. Reaching my new locker I start putting stuff away. I'm nervous how today is going to be, will I make new frineds or will I just still have Jade. I love Jade but feel this should be a year I make a change.

" Guess What! Guess What!" Jade squeals in my ear out of nowhere and the book I was holding drops to the floor. Touching my ear in discomfort I bend down and grab my book.

"What is it jeez stop yelling so loud" She may be my best friend but she's constantly loud, honestly where did I put the ducktape from last year.

"I'm sorry I'm just excited, look at us the new Juniors," she wiggles her eyebrows and I can't help but laugh. She's right about that, now it's thinking about what we want to be. But it's also the most difficult year of high school, but seeing as how Jade is jumping up and down I dont' mention that.

Looking at my schedule I begin to walk, Jade tagging along behind me.

"Let me check out your schedule. " She grabs it from my hand and we stop abruptly as she analyzes it.

" Okaaaayy.... we have lunch and history together!" She squeals again and this time I shush her.

Jade is like my sister yet we are major opposites. She's spontanious , likes to party and socialize but I dont' like to do those things. I'd rather read a book at home or just go to the park than party, but she always tries to persuade me to get out of my comfort zone.

You can pretty much notice how guys look at her, I notice she's wearing jeans a white crop top and a cardigan. her light brown hair is in her eyes as she smiles and shows her pearly white teeth. I look sown at my attire and sigh, a baggy sweater and jeans. I may not dresss ike her but I honestly don't care her outfit just makes her who she is. Along with her bubbly and outgoing personality she has a lot of friends but she finds me as her one and only true bestie.

" C'mon I have news!" She gushes and tugs on my atm, gripping the spine of my novel I glare at her.

" Just tell me qucikly and please walk me to my class." She just rolls her eyes at me. " Alright bookworm loosen up we're finally back, besides you shouldn't read while walking."

It's true that I am a bookwrom but I dont' necesarrily think it's a bad thing. No one bullies me, well not really I can handle my self. I just find reading so fascinating.

" Ok Ok get this .... Blake Huntingsworth is going to be in English 3, remember how people said he failed well it turns out Mr. Hemm let him pass and he might be in one of our classes."

My jaw slacks open.

Blake Huntingsworth.

He is be definition the most cruel , coniving person I have ever met. He could be secretely working for Satan for all I know; yet all the women swoon for him, including my friend Jade. It's been like this since frehsmen year, with his cocky attitude and reputation, I've heard so much horrible thigns that he ahs done that they can make it into a movie and it would be rated R.

" Well the hell with him he better not be in my class." I shrug and go back to greading.

Jade sighs and keeps walkign and talking about her plans for the week but I dont' really pay attention.

Suddenly my body is fighting gravity as my senses are blinded. I end up on the floor, my head feels slgihtly dizzy and it takes a second or two to regain my vision.

" Hey bitch watch where your going!!"

Speak of the devil.

My ears burn and noticing Jade stop in her tracks to help me up and gawking at a tall figure it doesn't take long to put the pieces together.

That asshole, how dare he push me down, he is the only one that brings out my bad side and I'm sick of it.

" AAAAh if it isn't' Huntingsworth! Why did you do that?" I'm on my feet and I stare him down, but the smile on his face shows he's not affected.

" What am I doing uuuh you should ask yourself that because clearly you shouldn't even be walking." He sneers.

I scoff, " yeah and... I don't care for your opinion. "

His jaw tightens and fists are clenched, I grab my book and Jade's arm and go in the opposite direction.

" I'll find you!" His voice echos in my head but I just shrug it off.

What is he gonna do?

We arrive to my class and I hug Jade goodbye.

" See you soon and watch out," She teases.

I sigh and just get to class. He doesn't scare me.

*************************

" Alright Juniors I'm Mr. Mack and I would like to give you a little treat.... A project." groans erupted from the class. One guy in a green hoodie stood up, " why are we getting a project the minute we come from Summer Vacation, what the heck?!"

The teacher just shrugs, " Look the school system thought it'd be better if we get the projects over with the first marking period than having them for the very end, I'll let you pick partners but only two per group.

It was slow motion, the students began approaching one another for partners, as usual no one approached me. I don;t know if it was because I was reading or the fact that my head was buried in my book that I didn't pay attention but many had begun sitting with their new partners.

I sigh in content, I'll just work by myself, it's better for me because I get full credit than having to wrok with a partner and probably getting half.

" Alright does everyobe have a partner? If you dont' then I'll have to assign one ofr you it's crucial or else you will fail.

Are you serious?

Raisning my hand he notices and begins to look through an attendance list.

" Alright Miss.... Megan Rollingster your partner is....... Blake Huntingsworth."

Wait.... what?

I grip the sides of my book and look directly at him... was he serious?

I Megan Rollingster have to work with the most horrifying awful human being in the universe. Suddenly the air feels scarce and ny head is buried under my baggy sweater.

This is year is starting off terribly.

**************************************************

Hey alll how is it? I hope you like it I'm planning to update every two weeks or so. Vote and comment I apreciate any feedback.