Part 15 happy endings

When they got back everyone from town began to help rebuild the house, Luna made eye contract with Camilo and her smile turned into a worried expression as he marched towards her "Camilo im sorry I-" she was cut off in her sentence when Camilo pulled her into a tight hug. Her ribs screamed with pain as he tightly held her "don't you ever...do that to me again.." he slumped over as tears ran down his face "I could've...you could've...I don't..." he couldn't form a sentence.

He was crying too much when Luna grabbed his face to wipe the tears she smiled at him "but I'm not and I'm here now" she wiped another tear away, Camilo placed a hand on top of hers and leaned into her warmth as another tear fell down his face "I'm just glad your alright" he whispered, Luna nodded her head and kissed his hand gently. She pulled him into a hug again and rested her forehead on his shoulder.

"Everything's okay now" she whispered soothingly to him. They all worked together to rebuild the casita, she and Camilo spent as much time as possible together while doing so it took a few weeks but soon the house was rebuilt. Luna stood next to Camilo as mirabel walked to the door of the casita. When it lit up with magic again Luna jumped onto Camilo with joy as they both laughed. "Everyone together!" Abuela called out "la famillia madrigal!" They all said in union but we're messed up as casita pushed them all closer.

Antonio's jaguar ran around the house happily and everyone was enjoying being themselves, Camilo pulled Luna over to the middle of the floor where everyone was looking at them "is everyone seriously staring at us?" She looked at him questioningly "uhhh" Camilo looked around the room "no not really...actually ya they kinda are" he chuckled awkwardly. Luna laughed "aww shucks" she walked closer to him and tapped his nose "well I wanted to tell you something" he tilted his head with a side smile as luna leaned up to whisper in his ear.

Camilo chuckled a bit as his face turned a bright shade of red "is that so" he smiled "mhmm" she nodded happily "well then I gotta tell you something" he leaned in and whispered in her ear as well, she giggled as her tail wagged, a slight blush creeped onto her face when he was done she jumped up and grabbed his poncho pulling him down for a kiss, he was shocked but shortly after he kissed back wrapping his hands around her waist.

Everyone cheered and clapped for the new couple, Pepa began to cry as a rainbow appeared over head head and it started to rain. Everyone laughed and Camilo broke the kiss looking up at the rain "and the moments ruined" he looked disappointed making Luna laugh and lay her forehead lovingly against his. She kissed his nose smiling.

Heyo I hope you guys enjoyed my first encanto book i did my best so I hope you like it, I'm going to be working on another Camilo x oc her name is Morena I am keeping the fact that she gets her gift in the same day as Antonio as well because I can and it's for my story idea ever hear of a joined door room? You'll know what I mean once I write it anyways again I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoy my next book just as much if not more and don't worry if I find any motivation I might write oneshots about these two