Part 4 A new gift

Luna stuck close to camilo as they walked, when they came up the stairs he released her hand and she looked back at him. Camilo smiled and gave her a nod "you can do this" he whispered "I'll be right here" she smiled and continued up the stairs. When they Both reached their doors they touched the handle, the door began to glow as luna's eyes started to change from brown to golden. her nails became slightly sharper and her canine fangs grew too.

Luna observed her now claw-like nails and a Toucan landed on Antonio's arm, Luna looked over and saw Antonio communicating with the bird, a bunch of animals then came around as both Antonio and Luna opened there room doors. Antonio's was like a jungle area he rode around on a jaguar and came back, Luna the went into her room which was similar to Antonio's except it was a forest.

Luna jumped up and down excited and before she knew her it her human body was that of a wolf, she ran around her room jumping off the trees, and rocks but there was something different. Luna would shapeshift mid-run like she would be a wolf one moment and a tiger the next, her gift was that she could shapeshift from different animals it was mildly confusing as she would stumble upon shifting. Luna then circled back to everyone else and they all cheered happily.

But despite all the people that were here there was only one person in the crowd that she could see. Camilo. He clapped and cheered with the crowd lunas tail wagged when Camilo ran up and hugged her. "I knew you could do it hermosa" he smiled and placed a kiss her forehead, Luna then shifted to a wolf and Tackled him, she began to lick him and the crowd laughed at the scene. "Ack- Luna come on seriously" he said playfully Luna barked happily before Camilo got up.

He wiped his face "bleh gross" he said rubbing the slobber off his face with his poncho. Luna shifted back to human form but stumbled over her feet and landed on Camilo "whoa are you okay Bonita?" He asked a bit worried "haha I'm fine it's probably from my out of control shapeshifting" he smiled at her "if you need help you can come to me" Luna blushed and looked away a bit embarrassed "thanks" she answered.

Everyone had decided to have a party in Antonio's room. Luna was chatting with isa but she stole a few glances at Camilo in the process. "You know if you want to dance with him all you have to do is ask" she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow with a smirk "what- no I don't know what your talking about" Luna looked down a bit embarrassed.