Part 13 lost hope

Luna ran beside Camilo as a panther dodging ruble and broken house pieces as the house fell apart, when Camilo shifted to a child she shifted to a fox to match his size when he turned into a taller man she shifted to a tiger to keep her speed. Then it came when they tried to jump into the roof, at that moment Camilo shifted back to his normal self while Luna transformed back into a panther mid-jump to ensure she would make it.

Camilo fell which distracted her slightly fall and cling into the edge of the roof, "CAMILO" she yelled as he fell. Thankfully casita caught and he landed safely Luna sighed with relief. Her panther claws scraped against the roof as she tried to pull herself up "casita..help me" she begged she didn't know if it was the house or herself but she managed to get onto the roof. As she was running she suddenly shifted back to her human self.

Her door must have faded she ran up the roof where mirabel was reaching for the candle, when she looked down she saw Bruno staring up at her with fear in his eyes. She could hear everyone's calls and cry's for her and mirabel to get down but the one voice that rang in her ears was Camilo's, once mirabel grabbed the candle they both fell but casita caught them. Luna ended up rolling a few feet away from mirabel That was when the house collapsed.

"Luna!" Mirabel yelled and outstretched an arm, Luna looked up and saw a large piece of rubble falling down towards her. Then everything went black her vision faded and she felt something heavy land on her body the last thing she heard was Camilo's voice crying out for her "LUNA" he yelled terror filled his voice as he extended a hand out for her..but it was to late the ruble had already landed on her.

His heart stopped as he stared at the crushed house but most importantly the person it had crushed. "Luna!" He called and tried to run only for Pepa to grab him and hold him back "let me go! Let go of me!" He cried Pepa had tears in her eyes as she held back her son, she turned him to face her "mi hijo look at me" Camilo's eyes darted everywhere as he tried to scan the area. "She's gone mi hijo...she's gone.." she pulled him into a hug as tears fell from her eyes.

"No no your wrong she's still okay!" He cried "I just have to..I just have to..." his voice got lower as she cried "please no..." he whispered as he cried "I'm so sorry hermanito" Delores said as she hugged him from behind "hermano mayor..." Antonio was in felixes arms as they also joined the hug, it hurt him that she was gone but what hurt the most was the last thing he said to her. She died thinking he hated her..thinking everything was a lie, after a few moments julieta began to a call out for mirabel seems like she had gone missing too it wasn't long before everyone started looking for her.