Part 14 dead? Not dead?

Luna opened her eyes, her head hurt like hell but it wasn't just her head it was everything from her head to her toes. She emerged from the rubble as she stared at the now broken house 'mirabel!' She thought to herself she got up from the rubble and began to search for her,  she ran off in search "Mirabel! Mirabel where are you!" She called as she looked from left to right she couldn't have gotten crushed right? No casita saved her.

After hours of searching she saw a yellow butterfly and decided to fallow it and that's where she saw mirabel and abuela hugging. She wanted to run down the hill and embrace her until someone came out of the bushes "she didn't do this" she smiled at her father he was now facing his fear of abuela "I gave her a vision" he got off the horse but ended up falling over making Luna laugh at his silliness. She couldn't hear what he said next but abuela pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek

Mirabel looked down at the ground sadly "I helped the magic but..." tears began to fall down her cheeks "I couldn't save her" she cried Bruno looked at her in disbelief "but I thought...casita protected you both?" He questioned hoping she would shine up into a smile telling him she was kidding, but the tears only kept coming and his hopeful looked turned into a sad one. Tears began to run down his face as abuela hugged the both of them.

"I couldn't save her I'm so sorry" Luna walked down the hill and stood a bit ways away from them "couldn't save who?" She asked playfully "I-" she started before she looked up "Luna?!" She asked shocked abuela and Bruno stared at her as well "the one and only" she smiled playfully "OH MY GOD" Mirabel ran up and held her in a tight hug "oh my god I can't believe your alive!" She cried out "oh my god I swear your killing me" she responded.

Mirabel pulled out of the hug, she was still crying so Luna wiped away her tears and patted her head "it takes more then a chunk of rock to defeat me Mira" she laughed while still crying "you idiot I thought I lost you" Luna shook her head "I escaped with um...minimal injuries" she said and smeared some blood off of her head smiling awkwardly. "Come on we're going home" they all rode back on the horse to encanto.