Page 21: Holes In the False Reality:

"Sorry, the club was such a bust." Hadley sighed when the four friends were sitting at a booth, eating pizza.

"It's okay. Guess, we'll have to wait for my twenty-first birthday to go dancing." Dream chuckled, taking a bit of her pizza, while in the dress Hook got her.

"Hey, is that a new bracelet?" Hadley asked, seeing Dream's bracelet on her wrist. The one Gold gave her. 

"Oh, yeah, I guess... I found it while I was getting ready." Dream smiled, looking down at the bracelet.

"It looks like it was made by a middle schooler." Robbie chuckled, making Hadley laugh too.

"Robbie?" Luke scoffed at him.

"What, man? It does." Robbie shrugged when Dream just looked down at it. 

"I think it's beautiful," Luke smirked, kissing Dream's head, which caused her to smile.

The four looked up when the waitress walked over with a cake. "Guys..." Dream smiled, when the waitress walked the cake over to their table. 

"Come on, you can't have a birthday without cake." Hadley chuckled when Dream smiled at them. 

They started to sing Happy Birthday, while Dream smiled at them. "Come on, make a wish." Luke smiled when they finished singing. Dream smiled, closing her eyes when she blew out the small candles that the restaurant put on the cake. 

Dream suddenly gasped, when she saw flashes of her old life, but she did not know what they were. She saw flashes of Regina, Graham, Neal, Henry, Gold, the Charmings, and Hook.

"Hey, girl? Are you okay?" Hadley asked, when the four of them, looked at her worried. 

"Yeah, yeah..." Dream nodded when she looked at the three of them. "Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick," Dream said, getting up from the booth.

"Dani?" Luke asked, but Dream rushed off to the bathroom.

"She's been acting weird, right?" Hadley asked the boys.

"Yeah, she has... Ever since that guy came to town." Luke sighed, looking to where Dream ran off to.

*Five Years Ago*

*Cursed Storybrooke, Maine*

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Dream."

Nearly the whole town of Storybrooke sang to Dream was sitting at the middle table in Granny's, in front of a birthday cake with fifteen candles on the cake.

"Make a wish, sweetie." Regina smiled, holding onto Dream's shoulders, while Henry stayed to the side of her.

Dream closed her eyes when she thought about what she could want. She had her family. She did exceptionally well in school. She worked hard. And she was spoiled by her mother in a responsible way.

"I wish... that I could find my happily ever after one day." Dream wished in her head, before blowing out the fifteen candles.

The room cheered when Dream looked around at her family and the town she grew up in. She smiled, when Granny moved to cut the big cake she made the fifteen-year-old girl who she watched grow up.

"Is it gift time yet?" Marco asked, smiling when he looked at Regina and Dream, while Granny passed out the cake.

"Oh, Marco, you didn't have to get me anything." Dream smiled at him, but he insisted, handing her a wrapped box. "Thank you." Dream smiled, kindly, before opening the red wrapping paper. "Oh, it's beautiful." Dream smiled, when she opened it to see a jewelry box.