Page 5: Shadow on the Loose?

Dream snuck back into her house and up to her room. She took a much-needed shower, before changing into clothes rather than the ones she was wearing for the past week.

She got out of the shower when she moved to sit on the bed, looking around her childhood room. She thought about what she and Hook talked about. She waved her hand up, which caused her room to start cleaning itself up. She stopped, when she saw the books from her desk, float over to her bookshelf. Underneath the books was a map. 

Dream stood up to walk over to the map, seeing that it was still marked with all the places she planned on visiting. Dream smiled as she ran her fingers over the map, seeing a sticker that had Disney World marked in Florida. 

She sighed to herself when she wondered what the world would have been like if only she decided to go to Princeton, instead of coming back home. She went to shake out of the thoughts, setting the map back down, when she looked at the necklace that Hook gave her on her dresser.

She would have never met him. Or Cora. Or anything about this life. She might have not even learned about the truth of the curse.

Was it a good thing or not that she stayed?

Meanwhile, at Granny's, Hook came out of the bathroom. He left for Granny's while Dream headed home to change since she did not want to be seen in her clothes yesterday. He adjusted his leather vest before walking out to the back of Granny's diner. He was walking back when Tinker Bell came out of the bathroom, bumping into him.

"Hook!" She exclaimed when she noticed it was him. "Are you okay?" She asked when she noticed his frustrated face.

"I'm fine, love." He said with a chuckle when she turned to walk back to the diner, but he caught up with her, stopping her. "The question is, are you?" He asked her with a smirk when she scoffed at him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked him, noticing what he was doing.

"Well, I know that Storybrooke can be a disorienting place if you're not used to it. Perhaps a drink to help settle you in?" He smirked, holding up his rum bottle. 

"We both know you want more than a drink. You want me to help take your mind off of what happened this morning..." Tinker Bell said, holding up her phone to show that she was texting Dream. "And yeah, I know. Dream is becoming one of my best friends, and that's why I'm here... I may have lost my wings, but I haven't lost my dignity." Tinker Bell said, watching Hook sigh, looking down at his bottle.

"Apologies, Lady Bell..." Hook apologized, before wondering what Dream exactly told Tinker Bell. "What did she say? You know, Dream--" Hook was stopped when the two heard a woman screaming.

The two of them rushed out of the back door, rushing to the entrance of Granny's to see David and Emma pull up in David's truck, while Dream got out of the car that Gold got her for her sixteenth birthday. 

There was a woman's scream again when they all looked around.

"What was that?" Emma asked, closing the door to David's truck. "We had the same question." Hook sighed when Dream walked over to them. 

Emma looked between Tinker Bell and Hook since Hook had forgotten a few notches on his vest since he had trouble hooking them with one hand and a hook. "Wait, we're you two..." Emma went to ask, looking at the two. 

"No!" The two of them denied it, shaking their heads. The conversation was cut short when there was another scream. 

"There!" David said when they rushed off to the church.