Music Anyone?

Emma's POV

Marinette and Adrien decided that I should also get to know her other friends which weren't in class. I, myself, didn't know there were more of their friends besides in the class.

"Soo, where are we going?" I questioned as both Adrien and Marinette dragging me alongside the Seine River. They look like a couple. Dragging a child or me specifically...

I don't know how my parents managed to convinced Adrien's father to allow for him to go.

Since Adrien and Marinette were excited for me to meet their other friends.

"We are almost there!" Marinette answered.

"Why exactly are we in Seine River anyways? But it's a nice river anyways, I wanted to see it since I came here"

They laughed at me while I looked at them confused, "We aren't here to see the river, Emma. We're here to meet up with some of our friends" Adrien informed me this time.

"So, we are going to meet your friends near Seine River. Why Seine if you aren't going here to see the said river?"

"You'll see" Adrien said vaguely.

I saw something on the river? As we neared, it was a ship? A pirate ship like? A huge one, floating on the river.

They pulled me towards it, we boarded on the ship. And I saw a few people standing there, a familiar and some new faces.

"Hey guys!" Marinette exclaimed.

They turned towards our direction and brightened up.

"Hello Marinette"

"Marinette!"

As we neared them, I saw Juleka and three new faces that I don't recognize.

"Hey Luka! We brought our new friend" Adrien said.

He turned to look at me, "Hey, I'm Luka"

"Hello Luka, I'm Emma"

"Anarka, Juleka and Luka's mother. Welcome on board Emma"

I nodded smiling, "Pleasure to meet you all and thank you for welcoming me"

"Don't be so formal child, you are always welcome here!" I nodded smiling and saw another girl.

"Zoe, I didn't know you were here?"

"Marinette! I didn't know you were going to come"

"Hey Emma, I'm Zoe. A friend of Marinette" She introduced, why does she look similar to Chloe in a sense?

"Are Chloe's sibling or half sibling? Or probably related to her?" Zoe was surprised but nodded, "Yes, I am. Half siblings, or step sisters" I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Then you must be the well known Emma we've heard a lot in school" She giggled and I tilt my head in confusion.

"How could you know? Wait, you guys go to the same school as we do?" They nodded.

"Just in different classes huh?" They both nodded again.

I flushed lightly in embarrassment, another reason that I dislike the attention is their attention on you, so a lot of people probably knows you before even meeting you or knowing you.

"Do you live here?"

"Yes, we do. Our family does" Luka answered.

"Amazing! It's like a pirate ship, an interesting place to live"

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it seems cool and you could travel while bringing your home with you" I giggled and Anarka laughed.