Shocked

Lila's Pov

I was just making a fool of these gullible people when my saw miss goody two shoes coming. Don't know but i just hate seeing her. Maybe because she is not as fool as these idiots and understands my lies. But she's just annoying. But to maintain my good reputation and smiled fakely but sweetly," OH! Hello Marinette!".

Marinette's Pov

Is she the girl the students were talking about. Oh!. She said Hello and  I replied back,"Oh! Hi Lila." I think i should not just assume that she's bad or something just now. Let's see..."When have you come back?"

"Oh! I have came just 2 days before and today i am here in the school . You know how busy I am. I don't even get to rest. I was in Italy helping in blood donation campaigns organised by  Ifame."

Rose"Oh! Ifame Prince Ali too is  in connection with it. It is organisation for the people who can't afford their treatments . Especially children and old-aged people."

Here she is lying again. Don't they just know that iframe only helps cancer patients and THEY HAVEN'T ORGANISED ANY BLOOD DONATION CAMPS TILL DATE. I was just going to speak when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and Oh My Gosh ! It was Adrien.

"Hi Marinette" and he smiled at me.

"H-hi Adrien. G-good Morning."

"Good Morning Marinette."

"Oh! This little piece of lying has come back and I thought it will be a good day." Chloe said getting to her sear. I wouldn't say so but she was right.

Lila's Pov

I was just talking to Trashbin and the my Adrien came. But why the hell he was talking with her. I quickly jumped on him."Hey, Adrien . You missed me na." I can't let that maritrash get her hands on you. " I know you would have missed  me in my absence and..."

Miss bustie came .

No one's Pov

Miss Bustie came and all the standing guys sat on their seats but Marinette was still standing beCAUSE Liela was on her seat. Lila was going to say to Marinette to sit on the last bench when Chloe glared and yelled at Lila to go and sit on her seat. Chloe's eyes were saying 'I can't let her sit behind Adrikins.'. She said that if Lila will be allowded to sit on Mari's seat then she will too sit with Adrien. So Lie-la had to go to her seat and Marinette sat on hers.

Marinette's Pov

Oh she's such  an headache but I will have to be careful. It was such an shock to see her. Thank you Nature that Chloe interrupted.

Ways of breaking  a Heart...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें