CL-102

Facebook

Daphne Skye Avila  🔒 • 1 min ago

We weren’t romantically involved, but we weren’t friends either. In fact, we transferred in a liminal space between two worlds, and I have been fine with that until now. Why is that? Because I’ve never felt like I deserve anything more.

Those days with you for almost two months are the greatest days of my life. You made me feel like I am the luckiest person in the whole world. You made me feel the love that I am praying for every day. You made me feel alive again even though I am slowly dying from within. What you did for me is too much with what I am expecting from you. No matter how far we wandered, what our personal relationship is, even though we are not yet sure of what the future hold for the two of us, we always seemed to find our way back to each other with open arms.

Although it’s been a while, I usually don’t like depressing myself with the thought of you being gone. Every day, I get to reflect on our cherished moments and remember how great and amazing you are as a person, as a friend, and as a special someone to me, from laughing out loud about simple things and crying uncontrollably to you about the dreadful things. It was one hell of a ride I’ll tell you that much and I will be forever grateful for it.

Things between us seems to be in the right places but it slipped away all of a sudden because of that sudden news. For the first time, I want to be selfish, I want to keep you beside me, I want you to stay with me and forget your past, because I know you are the one that I want as my endgame, as my sunrise when the day starts, and as my sunset when the day has ended. But the thoughts kept on haunting me every night. Setting you free is the stupidest decision that I made but I am not regretting it. Seeing you happy with her, with your little family, is already fine with me. I was right that you are going to be an amazing dad to her.

I know I wasted that opportunity, but it won’t change anything now, and I know I’ll get through it someday. Maybe in another lifetime, when the things are on their right places, we can rekindle this love we have for each other, but for now, I want to wish you nothing but the best because you deserve it. Love, your happiness means a lot to me, and I know your baby, your little family will be the luckiest for having someone like you on their lives. I hope one day we’ll see each other again and can have this conversation, and simply reminisce and laugh at us being young and stupid.

Love, thank you for shining your light on me, and thank you for making me feel the warmth of your love in a short period of time. We had the best times, shared the best moments like it was meant to be best forever. I took your hand in mine, and you took mine in yours. Locked and tight. As if saying we’ll never let go of each other. It felt like bliss when I wrapped my arms around you every time we’re together, never know that an angel could fit comfortably in my arms. How I wish that some day you’ll be the first person I see when the sun rises and the last person when stars align with another. Being on place where each others comfort is second to breathing. A place we can call home.

Sunset. I knew time will come when we have to see where life really takes us. Like the sunset slowly fading below the horizon, we had to set each other free and rest for a while. If one day you’ll be back and I cannot remember your name, even our memories, please know that I kept it within my heart. I might not remember you one day, but always remember that my heart will always know whom it beats for. Please know that you and our memories are irreplaceable, know that you are missed every day, and I know when the day comes that you’ve end up with her, just know that I will smile from the distance, across the sky.

 Please know that you and our memories are irreplaceable, know that you are missed every day, and I know when the day comes that you’ve end up with her, just know that I will smile from the distance, across the sky

-THE END-

Facebook

Lorde Ethan Cuevas  🌏 • just now

See you in few.