Z: Why does the continuity of this story have to go all over the fucking place? I try writing this thing a certain way, but then Ghost breaks the fourth wall and then it just spirals out of control from there. Christ almighty on a bicycle.

???: HEY! You're the one who writes this shit, not me.

Z: And you're the one who fucks shit up on my story! I'm stopping that bullshit right now. Ghost, go back into the closet and go back to where the fuck you came from!

Ghost: Hey, someone has to bring something funn-

Z: NOPE! Fuck that, I just want to write this thing without one fucking fourth wall break, but this is going way too far!

Z grabs the Agent by the collar of his shirt and throws his ass back into the closet he walked out of before Z pulls a hammer, boards, and nails from out of nowhere and just completely boards up the closet.

Z: Fucking hell.

Z walks back over to the laptop before opening it again and Z looks at the camera.

Z: Sorry about that, audience. Anyways, let me fix this mess and get us back to where we really should be.

And Z begins typing again.

-Where we actually left off....-

Tachanka: Ah! The man of the hour! He's returned!

Kali: No kidding. He killed the leaders of the White Masks.

(Y/n): Y-Y-Yeah, I guess I did.

(Y/n) has a bad feeling that he didn't get all of the leaders and there might be one left hiding out somewhere.

Thermite: Anyways! LET'S PARTY!

-14 hours later-

(Y/n) starts to wake up on a couch with a killer headache after winning four individual drinking contests against the Russian champs, Tachanka, Glaz, Kapkan, and Fuze.

(Y/n): Note to self: Don't go crazy with the strong vodka the Russians drink. Jesus, my fucking head.

He swore that everybody looked at him like he was crazy after he won, but he can't remember anything from the day before as everybody got drunk and started dancing to a random song that (Y/n) can't remember the name of. He got especially black out drunk as noted from winning the contests, but he doesn't remember anything after that. He swears that he even saw Harry join in the celebration, but Harry remained sober so he could keep an eye on his team. He fully awoke to see he was laying on two women's bodies and being held down by two pairs of arms hugging him to their bodies, however he is still fully clothed so he figured that nothing funny happened. Upon further inspection to who's arms were around him, he confirmed the arms belonged to Eliza or Ash and Tina or Frost. He chuckled to himself at the position before carefully getting himself out of the sandwich without waking either of the women. He looked around and saw that he was in his dorm which looked spotless a part from some gadgets sitting out disassembled on his workbench.

(Y/n): I don't even want to know how out of hand the party got. But someone is going to need to clean up. I might as well try to take care of everybody else and help out. I feel fine right now besides a small headache.