31~ A Brothers Return

Start from the beginning

"First I want you to devolve better control" Itachi informed me, I nodded "I've placed four targets around here, I want you to hit them all within a second of each other, preferably all at once, a bit like what we did when we were younger, however I want you to use your Sharingan to copy me, eventually I'll make it something harder, which I'm sure is harder than what you would normally do..." Itachi said while pointing at four targets around us. He did the same strike he always has, I didn't need the Sharingan to copy it, before he threw another kunai and hit a previously thrown kunai.

He had hidden a fifth target, I activated my Sharingan and managed to copy it, only just, once Itachi landed he gave a quite chuckle "What's so funny?" I asked "I warned you to use your Sharingan, but you still managed to activate it on command" He explained "Anyway I'll get the kunai and you give it a try" He said as he collected them and handed them to me.

I took a deep breath and managed to copy Itachi on the first go "You've improved" Itachi stated "Sasuke is good at kunai and shuriken, so I'm not to that shocked" Kakashi said. I thought about what Itachi said, did he not have hope for me?

"It's just that I haven't seen him throw a kunai or shuriken since he was eight, and I thought he would train a lot in it, probably because we did it everyday" Itachi explained, I looked at him, I guess he has a good point...

"Sasuke, how are you with Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique?" He asked "Decent" I said, I didn't want to say I was good, because I know he was much better, but I'm diffidently not bad at it... Itachi nodded and did the hand signs Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger and a dozen fire balls came out of his mouth. After a shuriken replaced each fire ball, and hit trees that I guessed worked as targets, I had just noticed that my Sharingan had activated. DAMIT! 

Itachi walked over to me "That was by accident... yet it's not draining your charka, you're doing well, try and notice what happens just before  your Sharingan feels like, you can go to Sakura, I've noticed she has out standing charka control" Itachi told me "Well she is a medic..." I muttered "Does she know about you?" Kakashi asked Itachi, he nodded "Naruto doesn't" I added

After a week of training I managed to learn Chidori and a better control of the Sharingan. Only a day till Itachi leaves, so we decided to go out for dinner with Team7, Itachi went his undercover form as Izumi, I could tell this was hurting his ego, which I'm shocked he had, but now I know it's him things are different.

 Only a day till Itachi leaves, so we decided to go out for dinner with Team7, Itachi went his undercover form as Izumi, I could tell this was hurting his ego, which I'm shocked he had, but now I know it's him things are different

(Please pretend that Itachi/Izumi is younger)

After a while Sakura managed to get my brother out of her room. Sakura looked different, every time I see her dressed up I get butterfly's, it's not often, Itachi/Izumi would fit the beauty standards, but Izumi is half Uchiha, so I wasn't that shocked.

We managed to get the the restaurant and eat our food, it was weird "So what have you two been up to recently?" Sakura asked "Just training" I replied "Not much, just some small jobs here and there" Itachi/Izumi said. After an awkward dinner we returned home, Kakashi left us there and went home.