1 pathetic

(ignore the mistakes plz😅, if you can't then help me to correct it😗)
---------------------------------------------------------

Their person pov

"WAKE UP YOU LiTTLE SHIT!!" Says a lady. HOW LONG WILL YOU SLEEP!!DO YOU WANT ME To DO THAT AGAIN I DID YESTERDAY! HUH!!!

A boy with silver hair quickly got up from his bed after hearing that scream from behind the door. His body is hurting so much duo to the pain that even he can't stand properly.

Coming mother.... He answered in painful voice.

COME DOWNSTAIRS FAST YOU HAVE TO MAKE BREAKFAST!!

* ・ *

This is how every morning of kim taehyung start.sometimes he thinks what he even did to deserve a life like this. He didn't choose to be like this that his parents can't even accept him.

"Sigh.... So pathetic I am" he mumbled to himself.

That's the hurts the most when his won parents throws hurtful words to him
He still remember that day when his they found out for the first time.

(Flashback)

A 10 years old boy quietly sitting on a chair, in front of doctor's clinic, waiting for his parents. His parents are inside the clinic.

He had been feeling sick from few days, he was feeling wired pain in his lower abdomen. They already visited meny doctors but no one can give them a proper reason of his problem, someone didn't even understand that what kind of disease is this. He also tried various medicine but nothing work out.

Seems it is something else, some weird kind of disease. His parents is really worried for their son. They literally trying every possible that can help their son to get out of this wired sickness until now...

The boy's face lite up when he saw his parents coming out from the clinic, he got up from the bench and run towards his parents. He hugged his mother waist, looked at his mother and said " mom what took you so long? I was waiting for you, what did doctor say? What's wrong with me Will I be fine soon?" He continuously asking questions first looking at his mother then father but he got no answer his parents are just standing there with emotionless face. He is little but he can feel something bad happen. He decided not to ask this so he started to pull his father's arm "dad let's go you promised me before coming here that you will buy me a icecream, i want it now let's go . Why are you standing there?" He cutely pout to show his little anger which always melt his parents heart, but today it's not working.

The little boy desperately waiting to see the smile on his parents face which is not coming anymore but instead that what happened next that broke his heart totally...

His mother kneeled in front of him an agressbly grab his shoulder with her both hands and looking at his eyes digustingly " you know you have a disease which will never gonna be okey it'll be remain with you until you die and you know what is the wrost part in this you will never die because of it, You will die when your time comes. How I wish right now you just die so that we don't feel disgust anymore. What will you do to live you have no use. Useless...

He just looking at his mother with teary eyes he can feel that his parents must faced a big problem because of him. But what he can do he is too younger to fixed any big problem of their parents so he can do just one thing that apologise for his fault which he didn't even know. "I'm s.. sorry m.. mommy" but his father cut him off.