In The Rain

( They are not dating yet in the part)

Thunder stroked the sky and harsh wind blew. Rain poured down, dripping heavily from the roofs. Clouds gathered even more as the day went, joining together to create more rain and thunder.

(To self = " ")

Lb: " Of course it had to rain THIS badly-"

She jumped around, watching over the city as the rain only got worse.

Lb: " I'm almost done, just a little longer..."

As she finished up her first patrol, the rain has calmed down and the thunder has vanished. Waiting there for her partner, she sneezed. Again and again until the nose was a light shade of red.

Then rain above her then stopped, a looming shadow cast over her. Her head then felt a little warmer as something smuggled on.

Lb: kitty what's this?

She patted her head, realizing her put a beanie with cat ears on her head.

C: Are you alright bugaboo, you were sneezing an awful lot..

He then sat at the edge of the rooftop with her, still keeping the umbrella above them.

Lb: yeah, I'm fine just a little chilly...

C: you should probably go home, I can take it from here.

Lb: no it's fine really, I don't want to leave you out here in the rain all by yourself you know...

She sneezed again, followed by one more sneeze after that.

C: m'lady your catching a cold, I can handle it from here.

His voice was less soft this time, more like a concerned and stern tone that she didn't want to argue with.

Lb: Are you sure-

C: positive.

Lb: okay then...

She sulky gets up as he does to, she then takes off the beanie holding it out to him. His voice softens again, back to his usual sweet tone.

C: keep it on, it's cold out.

He then leaves, leaving the beanie in one hand and the umbrella in the other. Before she could chase after him, he disappeared like he had done several times before.

Lb: *mumbling* okay then...

She goes back home, at think point her nose was a darker red, the tips of her ears were too. Her face was flushed in a pinker tone as she started to sneeze an awful lot more.

~ In Her Room ~

Lb: tikki.. spots off...

The bright flash of pink illuminated the dim room, tikki then landed in her hands , perfectly fine.

M: tikki... Didn't you get sick last time..?

T: well sometimes you get sick and other times I get sick.

M: makes sense I guess

( Bish this show kinda makes no sense but whatever girl- )

She then feeds tikki a cookie from a tray on her desk, taking one for herself also. They both finish their cookies, Marinette then gets herself ready for bed and tikki falls asleep in her little bed.

Marinette then falls asleep.

~ The Next Day ~

She wakes up, her throat groggy as ever. She felt hot, almost as if her forehead was burning up.

T: morning Marinette!

As Mari opened her mouth to talk and only broke croaks came out.

T: are you okay?! You sound really sick!

Marinette only gave tikki a thumbs up. She then peered over at the alarm on her phone, it was Saturday and she was late for her patrol!

Quickly she slid down from her bed, bonking her head on the stairs before saying  her transformation words with all her energy.

Making haste, she jumped out of her window taking the beanie and the umbrella with her.

Finally she met up at there patrol spot where chat was waiting, looking at is phone. She lands on the rooftop, shoving the things into his arms.

She then goes to start her patrol, about to wrap her yoyo around something. She raises her arm in the air to throw the string, chat grabs into her arm.

C: m'lady-

Her then let's go of her wrist.

C: why are you you in such a rush, are you mad at me?

She shakes her head rapidly.

C: *mumbling* but you won't even speak to me...

She looks down, trying to keep her pink face away from him. A smirk then crosses his face. He arches his back a bit, holding his hands behind this back before going right up to her face.

C: are u flustered m'lady? your a little red~

Her face then turned a deeper shade of red. He started walking up towards her and she walked back until she hit a small brick wall. His smug face was close to hers as he put on of his hands against the wall.

C: cat got your tongue? ~

Her breath was heavy at this point, warmth could almost radiate from her face. He looked at her for a spit second up close and realized something was wrong.

Taking his other hand he lifted up her chin, her skin was burning hot and he could feel it on his hand. His smug expression and attitude, gone since it wasn't shits and giggles anymore as he thought.

C: m'lady are you sick?!

She weakly nodded her head.

He took the hand under her chin and slides it to hold her cheek, he then cupped her face with both hands.

C: I'm such an idiot, I should have known you would have been sick and asked to cancel patrol...

Lb: ...

Lb: you.. should probably back away from me.... I don't want to get you sick too...

He then chuckled a bit.

C: I don't mind m'lady...

He then smiles at her, his smile is so sweet and sincere. It made her feel slightly better but her face only got warmer.

C: you should go home and rest, I'll take care of patrol okay?

She nods and he nuzzles the beanie back on her head.

C: keep it.

Lb: I can't-

C: no arguing now!

He then used his staff to go over a couple rooftops, winking at her before leaving out of sight.

~ tge