"I-I'm sorry. I was so happy-"

"It's fine Sunoo. As I'm your Hyung, you can express yourself without hesitance." Heeseung patted Sunoo's head while having a seat.

For some minutes, Heeseung just stared at him, admiring and smiling.

"What is it Hyung?" Sunoo asked in curiosity.

"I didn't know before that you resemble to Mr Km that much." The younger eyes widened when he mentioned his father so suddenly.

"D-dad? Did you s-see him" It was a really big surprise for him since Heeseung never mentioned his parents before.

"Y-your dad was our project partner. A very kind and generous person. I-I'm still astonished that I never found it before. Mr Kim did talk to me about his son. But he never wanted to reveal his family due to some privacy. And I always respected that." Heeseung explained.

Sunoo couldn't help but started to shedding tears. The past suddenly came in front of his eyes. The day he knew that they were no more with him was sure a most painful day.

"Sunoo, please don't cry. I'm here for you." Heeseung tried to console the younger who was sobbing so hard.

"Why did they leave me alone in this world? I s-suffered a lot after them. M-my own Uncle sold me. J-just because of money?" Sunoo's life was sure a hell before.

"He will repay what he has done to you. You just wait." Heeseung promised while patting his back.

"H-how did you find out about m-my dad?"

"We were investigating about your Uncle. That's how we encountered that he was the brother of Mr Kim." Heeseung explained.

"H-he was never a brother of my d-dad. He j-just comes to us when he needed money." Sunoo shook his head, recalling the reality of his Uncle.

"Don't worry Sunoo, we'll catch him soon. But just promise to me, If you ever have any problem, you will share it with me Ok?" Heeseung ensured Sunoo that there's someone who cares about him, whom he can always trust.

"And... Did Sunghoon do anything? Like scolding, restricting, or anything?" His name was enough to make Sunoo feel shivers inside his body.

"H-he is good nowadays."

"Nowadays? Do you want me to beat him?" Heeseung questioned.

"No Hyung! Then he'll say that I steal you from him." Both started chuckling. Sunoo rested his head on Heeseung's shoulder, feeling the safest.

Do I really have to come when they all are enjoying their best moments? Sunghoon sighed and left before knocking on the door of Sunoo.

Sunghoon went to the living room mumbling when Ari noticed him.

"What happened Sunghoon-ssi?" Ari asked while cleaning.

"Nothing, I'm bored."

"Why? There are so many people in the house today." The girl enunciated, which caused Sunghoon to raise his head.

"They all are busy with EACHOTHER!" He was literally feeling jealous now. His friend was busy with his boyfriend, His Hyung with Sunoo. And somehow, Sunoo with others. If that's exactly what he was jealous for.

"Hmm! Well, I'm just going to set the table for dinner. You can enjoy eating." As Ari left too.

                                           __________.__________

·DINNER·

"Take more Jungwon. Feel free to eat anything." Heeseung said while putting more food into Jungwon's plate.