𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 24:

Draco looked at his father with pleading eyes,the man simply blinking at him for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and giving the teen a nod.

"Thank you,father" Draco whispered as he pulled the older Malfoy into a quick hug before following after his mate and two of his now close friends.

He makes sure to stay hidden as he follows the three trouble-making teens from the shadows. He knew he shouldn't be doing it. He knew it was wrong. He knew Harley would most likely be mad. But...

But he so worried.

He's tried his hardest to let the girl come to him and talk to him when she chooses to but it didn't take long to realize that no matter how long he gives her shes never going to come to him. It just wasn't who she was and he couldn't go to the twins because unless she was in a death situation they wouldn't betray her like that. So he had to figure it out on his own,even if it meant her never talking to him again. He rather let himself die than find out she was in danger while he did nothing to help.

He quickly hides behind a wall when Harley suddenly stops,his back pressed flushed against the stone as he held his breath.

"What is it,Harls?" Fred questioned the smaller girl as he and his brother look around after seeing her tilt her head. They knew Harley had sharp ears and it was easy for her to pick up on any little noise when she was on alert.

"Nothing,I thought I hear something" Harley brushes off before walking again. "Lets just go"

Draco lets our a breath of relief as their light steps get quieter before he pulls out his wand and mumbles the strongest invisible spell he knew before continuing his following.

He watches as they glance around after making their way just past school grounds,his breath hitching in his throat when Fred seems to look right at him before the red-head shrugs and turns to his brother.

He lets out a sigh of relief before seeing Harley link arms with the twins.

"Ready boys?" Harley questions,earning nods in reply.

Draco quickly reaches a hand out,barely having time to grab onto one of the twin's shoulders before he feels like he's suddenly being sucked into a straw.

_______________________________________________

Draco didn't know where he was going to end up after being apparated away from the castle but he didn't expect a night club.

The building was fairly large,neon lights flashing across his eyes and lit up the empty halway they landed in. vibrations thumped through his feet and shook the black carpet that was decorated in colorful splashes.

He watched silently as his mate sent the twins a nod before walking further down the hall and disapearing behind a door. He moved to walk past the red heads but just as he was sneaking past they turned to him with smirks,toned freckled arms wrapping around his shoulders causing him to let out an embarassing yelp. "come on,little Malfoy,you didn't think you could weasle your way past us did you?"

The twins snickered at their horrible joke as he shuddered,the scene from forth year replying in his head.

"You can wait in here with the others" George spoke from his left,the usually more calmer twin holding the same mischievious smirk as his brother as they led him through a set of double doors.

He allowed himself to be pushed into a chair in the middle of the room,eyeing the group of men in the front who were laughing obnaxiously as they sipped their glasses of alcohol and smoked overly large cegars.

"Don't mind them" George brushed them off with an eye roll,"Just sit tight,relax,and-"

"enjoy the show" Fred finished,the two giving him winks before they left.