𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 19:

Draco sat in his mates bedroom,his body between her legs while his head laid on her stomach and his arms wrapped around her waist. Dozing off  in the comfortable position as he listened to the girls humming.

"I want to go get a new tattoo" Harley said,looking down at Draco who took a few seconds to blink out of his drowsy state before talking.

"What are you wanting to get?" Draco questioned,his voice slightly raspy from sleep as he readjusted himself so he could look up at the beautiful girl.

Harley turned the paper she was drawing on,showing the sketch she did and biting her lip as she waited for his reaction.

"That looks amazing,darling. Father should be here any second,we can ask him to take us"

On cue,they heard the familiar sound of their courters entrance opening and the sound of Lucius announcing that he was back.

Draco gives her a smug smile,feeling proud that he had gotten the timing perfectly right.

Harley let out a soft giggle at the adorable expression,leaning down and placing a kiss onto his cheek before pushing him off the bed.

"Ow,what was that for?" Draco groaned,looking up the smirking girl who shrugged before hopping off the large bed and strutting out the room,swaying her hips teasingly.

"LUCY!" Harley greeted the man happily,a bright smile on her face as she basically tackled the man.

"Hello,Harley" Lucius chuckles,giving the girl a warm squeeze before setting her back down on the ground and looking around for the more reasonable one out of the two, "Where's,Draco"

"Right here,Father" Draco said as he walked out the room,rubbing his head and sending his mate a glare as he gave the man a much calmer hug.

"What happened?" Lucius questioned with a frown,examining the red spot on his sons head.

"Harley pushed me off the bed" Draco pouted.

"Harley,we talked about this" Lucius sighed out,through his eyes held amusement.

"I know but that doesn't matter right now,can you take me to go get a tattoo?" Harley questioned pleadingly,her eyes wide and her lips formed into a pout.

"I don't see why not" Lucius said with slight hesitation that instantly melted at the girls excited smile.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Harley skipped into the tattoo parlor. It was a small dark building like all the other ones surrounding it and the two Malfoys were eyeing the place while also keeping a close eye on the girl.

"Marcy!" The girl squealed as she tackled a young women.

The women had beautiful tanned skin that was mostly covered in tattoos. Short black hair that reached just below her ears and showed off her many piercings. She wore tight black pants and a black tank top that showed off her slim body. She was taller than Harley standing at around 5'6 and her lips were painted a deep red while black eye liner coated her eyes and made her brown eyes pop out.

"Pumpkin!" Marcy squealed back just as happily as she caught the smaller girl. "Where have you been? You've grown so much! How are you doing? Are you taking care of yourself? Where are those kittens? Have they been taking care of you? How have you been? Have you been eating? Ha-"

"Marc!" Harley giggles,putting a hand over the ranting women's mouth. "Breath. Yes,I've been taking care of myself. The twins are as protective as always and sadly couldn't get out of detention this time. I've been okay."