𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16:

Harley sat next to Draco in the Slytherin common room,her legs draped over his as she quickly types on her phone-she charmed it to be able to connect to wifi wherever she was at.

Normally Harley wouldn't step foot in the snakes den,even if she was now on the dark side and Draco's best friends Blaise Zabini and Theodor Knott have accepted her she still felt awkward and unwanted by the sneers and whispering the other Slytherins were doing but she knew this was a good time for Draco to spend time with his friends instead of just her and the twins.

"Who are you talking to,love?" Draco questioned his mate in a low voice so his two best friends wouldn't hear,he noticed her rapid tapping and the way her eyes glared at the screen.

"Just a friend" Harley mumbled,distracted as she kept texting.

"Is everything okay?" Draco presses.

Harley gives a single nod.

Draco lets out a sigh and quickly grabs the girls phone,causing her to jump up and try to reach it but he held it out of her reach.

"Draco,give me my phone" Harley says sternly,glaring at the boy.

"What's the matter,love?" Draco questions,not at all phased by her cold look.

Knowing the boy wouldn't give her back her phone until she told him something she let out a groan,running a hand through her curls. "I told my friend to do a favor for me but when he went to do the favor something happened and now I have to figure out a plan to fix everything"

Despite the girl still keeping secrets like the name of her friend and what the favor was he knew that was all he was going to get out of the girl. He knew she still didn't completely trust him and he was fine with that,he knew it would be difficult for her to trust him the second he found out she was his mate but he didn't care,he just needed to continue to slowly gain her trust even if it took years.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Draco questioned the short girl,giving her back the muggle device.

"Not at the moment,I need to go speak with the twins" Harley said,standing up from her spot and picking up her bag.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Draco questioned worriedly.

"No,I'll be fine. You stay here and spend time with your friends,the twins and I will meet you here later" Harley insisted with a soft smile. She loved seeing how much he cared for her,it made her heart melt.

"Are you sure? I can always just come see them another time" Draco questioned,he didn't want her to think that he wouldn't go with her just because he wanted to talk to his friends. He would always choose her first.

"I'm sure,darling" Harley reassured but at the look of his still worried expression she let out a sigh and dug through her backpack. "Take this. If you need anything then just call me and if I need anything I'll call,deal?"

"Deal" Draco agreed,feeling better now that he had a way to contact her as he took the small muggle device from her small hands.

"Great,i'll see you later" Harley said with a smile,bending down and placing a sweet kiss onto his cheek before hurrying out the common room with her phone already pressed against her ear.

"Do any of you know how to work this?" Draco questioned his two friends as he looked at the small device in his hand.
              ♥︎♡︎♥︎         ♡︎♥︎♡︎       ♥︎♡︎♥︎

"excuse me sir" Harley said as she peeked her head into the charms classroom,her eyes landing on the twins who looking at her in confusion.

"What can I do for you,Ms.Potter?" The squeaky voice of professor Flitwick questioned.

"Dumbledore needs me and the twins to do something for him so he sent me here to get them,he said they can finish their detention another time if that's fine with you" Harley said sweetly,a charming smile on her face.

"Of course,dear. Go along now boys,you can finish your lines tomorrow" The small professor dismissed them.

"We have trouble,boys" Harley said once they were out of the classroom.

"What-"

"Happened,princess?" The twins say,their normal playfulness gone when they see her serious expression.

"I just got off the phone with,Jared,someone killed Garett and Jared thinks it's the same guy that has been killing those women and children" Harley explains as she leads them down the hall,her head tilting every once in a while as she listens for any noise.

"We have to stop by my room first so we can change and grab our weapons" Harley said,entering the painting after greeting George.

Once entering her bedroom they immediately get into action,The twins going to the very back of her closet where they kept their expensive clothes for situations like this while Harley gathered her wanted weapons before they switch.

"Okay so Jared has been watching this dude-Alek-for a while now and he picks up his prey from this bar that is close to this abandoned warehouse. We think that's where he's taking his prey" Harley informs the twins,stripping her clothes and grabbing a dress.

"So what's the plan?" Fred questioned,putting a gun in the the back of his waist band and covering it with his newly changed shirt.

"I'm going into the bar and I'm going to get him to take me to his little hiding spot. You guys will be waiting in the back of the bar and when we come out your going to follow us,make sure to stay hidden. When we get to the warehouse I'm going to distract him while you guys see if there's any hostages and if there is get them out of there" Harley says,strapping her daggers and gun to her thighs and adding a glamour over them so no one could see them.

"Well don't you guys look handsome" Harley purrs playfully,looking the two up and down. They wore matching tan pants with silky white button ups and black leather shoes.

 They wore matching tan pants with silky white button ups and black leather shoes

"Thank you-"

"You look-"

"Hot" The twins smirk.

Harley wore a tight red dress that reached a little above her mid thigh and had a low square cut that showed off her breast and hugged her figure perfectly.

"Thank you" Harley said,giving then a twirl before holding her hands out to them "Lets go kill this fucker,boys"