Best Friends Ever

2020 update: rewriting the chapters and re publishing so I can finish this :))

first started: jul 2015
rewriting chapters and editing: 2020
status: ongoing

———

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG HYUNG!"

The latter turned around and saw his friend, Jungkook running towards him. "Thanks Kookie!" Taehyung smiled widely when he saw two of his other friends, Seokjin and Yoongi, gather around him. "Aw, my baby is finally growing up. You're 17!" The older cooed as he pinched the pink haired boy's cheeks. "Hyung! I'm not a baby, I'm only a few years younger than you" He frowned, touching his now sore cheeks. "Still a baby to me"

Mumbling something under his breath, Taehyung turned around for a moment before his eyes fell upon a certain guy that caused him to freeze a little.

"Catch me, I'm going to faint"

His friends looked at him as if he was crazy but when they saw him falling backwards, they slightly panicked. Seokjin quickly caught the younger. "What're you doing, idiot, you're going to hurt yourself!" He scolded but Taehyung let out a sigh of content. "He's wearing his eyeliner again.. I can die happily now"

As soon as that was said, all of his friends either rolled their eyes or said something along the lines of 'are you kidding me?'

"Hyung, you need to stop being so dramatic whenever you see Jimin hyung" Jungkook commented.

Taehyung was obsessed with Jimin.

Even the word obsessed was an understatement for how much he liked the boy.

"He's my future husband, how can I not be dramatic?" The pink haired boy said with a straight face, causing Jungkook to shake his head.

"Don't you find it creepy to call him your husband?"

"No, because he is. I love him more than anyone else"

"Yet he doesn't know you" Jungkook added causing Taehyung to frown and hit his arm.

Although the two weren't a couple, Taehyung always referred to Jimin as his. Nobody knew why but they tend not to care because they knew about Taehyung's crazy love for Jimin. "Shut up, I still love him" He mumbled, pouting.

"Anyway, your birthday party is tonight and we have the world's greatest birthday present for you"

Taehyung's eyes lit up when he heard that. He hated surprises so he really wanted to know what his friends got him. "It's from all of us, okay? But you will love us more than anything when you see your present" Now Taehyung was curious and wanted to know what it was. "What is it? I need to know" He whined. The others simply chuckled. "You will find out later on tonight" Seokjin said, patting Taehyung's head.

"Now," He continued. "Let's go to lessons"

------

It was lunch break and Taehyung was sat at their usual table, waiting for his friends. He had just caught a glimpse of Jimin entering the boys bathroom and it made his heart flutter. "Holy shit, he's so hot. I'm gonna die" He said to no one in particular as he rested his head on the table.

He honestly didn't care what people thought of him, and they all thought that he was pretty weird.

The only thing Taebyung cared about was Jimin.

Nothing and no one but Jimin.

"Stop having a spazz attack over Jimin" Yoongi said as he lightly hit Taehyung's head before sitting next to him. "Ow, hyung~" The younger whined as he sat up.