My Super Sour Sixteen

Start from the beginning

Abbey: Space jam 3 or at least a Looney Tunes movie with bugs and Lola as the main characters, every Warner Brothers movie should have at least one LGBTQ+ character, and more seasons for the Animaniacs reboot.

Nora: how about A slice of cake to share?

Wakko: deal! See we don't need an agent to make great deals.

Dot: you'll make sure our leak is fixed for good?

Nora: behave yourself at the party and we'll see.

___________________________________

That night the party took place in a big Warner bothers Studio and Cora was on stage.

Cora: welcome everyone to... my sweet 16!

The crowd cheered

Cora: thank you everybody. Please be quiet and listen to what I have to say. Even though it's my birthday I wanted to give you all a present. Boy storm!

Yakko wakko and dot started singing boy storms most popular song but when they came into the spotlight everyone was shocked to see it wasn't the real band.

Abbey: this isn't good at all...

The crowd started booing and nora walked on stage

Cora: mom what is going? Where is boy storm? who are these things?

The Warner's Took off the costumes they were wearing.

Yakko and wakko: we're the Warner brothers!

Dot: and the Warner sister!

Cora: am I supposed to know what that means?

Abbey walked next to Yakko wakko and dot.

Yakko: not a Hulu subscriber I'm guessing. We'll get you a 7 day free trial with add's

Abbey: after that it's only 6.99 a month with adds. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Cora: I can afford premium because I can afford shoes and more than one item of clothing each.

Dot: oh I see you think being mean makes you interesting.

Abbey: Newsflash Cora it doesn't

Nora: I am shocked you ruined my precious daughter's party.

Yakko: but your the one who-

Nora: is absolutely horrified to think but what you've done to the real band. Because the only possible reason is that you kidnapped them.

Cora: mom this is worse than my last birthday! Stop embarrassing me and get off my stage.

She literally pushed her mom off the stage.

Cora: and send these three things back where they came from. I'm guessing Dr. Seuss's garbage can

Abbey was absolutely furious about the things she just said to the Warner's

Wakko: alright well see you!

Yakko: hang on I think Abbey is about to blow.

Abbey: that's it! You do not get to talk to my friends and boyfriend that way!

Cora: Ha! I thought you were kidding when you told me you were dating one of these things.

Abbey: you're lucky this is a kids book because I would be saying bad words that aren't even in the dictionary yet! Cora you're a spoiled brat who's mom gets you everything you want!

Cora: that's not true!

She started naming all the things she didn't like about her party and soon the entire party went up in flames.

Dot: wow Great party Cora. Quick note you generally want your guests to have fun at a party not run away in terror.

Cora: Who cares this party was over before it began.

Dot: I think we did a pretty good job as boy storm.

Abbey: i'll admit the food was pretty good.

Cora: it's not that. when is your sweet 16 everyone has to pay attention to you.

Nora: I completely understand sweetie-

Cora: Mom don't interrupt me when I'm telling a story about you paying attention to me. At the end of the night I was going to slow dance with the cutest guy in school. His name is Aaron but he couldn't come because he's on vacation.

Dot: I think we finally found the root of the problem.

Wakko: yeah! There was no baked potato bar!

Cora: yes there was.

Wakko: there was?!

Cora: I'm sorry about what I said to you abbey. I was just upset

Abbey: i forgive you and i'm sorry I yelled at you before. I didn't know you were upset because he couldn't come

Cora: finally someone understands me.

___________________________________

After the party Nora fixed the water tower leak

Nora: I found an octopus in the pipe.

The end