"I really need to learn Korean."  I ran my fingers through his hair again, smiling when he let out a sweet giggle at my words.

Jimin kissed my nose then leaned his forehead against mine, the gesture soft and intimate.  "I just... I just tell you that I love you and I'm... I'm going to make sure I'm a good soulmate, the best soulmate.  I will always treat you right, be what... be what you need and what you want."

"Jimin?  You are already what I need and what I want.  You don't have to be anyone else but who you are right now.  You're... you're perfect in my eyes.  And I love you too." 

Jimin let out a sigh, one that sounded like relief and I could feel the tension in his body fade.  Kissing my nose one last time, he turned me back to the wall.  "This," he pointed out some characters I couldn't identify, "this is one is Japanese and this one," he pointed to another, "this one is Chinese."

I studied the wall in front of me and pointed to one to the left of the Korean characters.   "This one is Spanish."  Searching the wall, I pointed out another familiar phrase.  "And this one is Italian."  Turning to Jimin, I lifted his hand and put down his middle and ring fingers, making sure his thumb, index and pinky were extended.  "This one is sign language."

Jimin kissed my fingers that were held in his.  "Now I know what to put up when I am on stage.  You... you will know it is just for you."

***
The next morning, I woke up in my hotel room unable to believe what had happened the day before. I had to stop myself from kicking my feet like an excited toddler as I lay there thinking of my beautiful date with Jimin.  It was more than I ever dreamed it would be and it was one of the most amazing moments of my life.  From the words he had said to me, along with the kiss we shared, made everything seem almost surreal in its simple perfection.  Sharing that first kiss with a soulmate was nothing like kissing someone who was not my soulmate.  Just like with Yoongi, I felt like I was in heaven, or the closest I could be to it.

As I lay there, I looked around the room that the guys' manager had reserved for me.  It was a beautiful one-bedroom suite that overlooked the Seine River.  The entire floor had been reserved for my soulmates and it was an indication of just how wealthy and well known they were.  Part of it made me feel a little uncomfortable because I definitely didn't want to be seen as a gold-digger.  It was why I had wanted to refuse the hotel at first, but Namjoon had insisted.  As a nurse, I made a pretty decent living, but it was nowhere near what my soulmates made.

Trying to push the thought from my mind, I instead thought about my building relationships with my soulmates instead.  I wanted to pinch myself to make sure that everything that was happening was real, that I hadn't just woken up from a beautiful dream.  The dinging of my phone had me hurrying to grab it from the nightstand and I grinned when I saw the contact name.

  The dinging of my phone had me hurrying to grab it from the nightstand and I grinned when I saw the contact name