Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan

Mulai dari awal

Hoseok was silent.

'We need to show them all the ways to the underground bunker... Jennie and Lisa will teleport them if something happens... I will ask Allana to come here as well.'

'Ok... it's decided then. They are staying.' Namjoon sighed.

Everybody started to shuffle on the seats to move. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

'Hope-hyung...' Taehyung started slowly.

Everybody stopped.

'If they are staying... We think we should teach Soobin and Yeonjun how to use weapons...'

'No.' Hoseok said sternly. 'I'm letting them stay here because I believe nothing will happen to them here.'

'And we will do everything that we can to prevent it. But what if even one opponent will get through us and reach them?' Jungkook said. 'We are training them in combat and they are good. But not good enough to fight with a vampire! We can't leave them without a weapon!'

Hoseok stood up so fast the chair he was sitting on fell back.

'You are talking about my little brothers! They are just kids!'

Jungkook stood as well and hit his hands on the table.

'I was younger than them when you made me a soldier!'

Everything had frozen. Hoseok's eyes went wide.

'Had it changed me?! Had it made me less human?! Am I less your brother than them?!'

Hoseok shook his head madly.

'You were different! You were so strong...'

'I wanted to ask you about this. But I will do it either way! I won't leave them defenseless, hyung! They knowing how to use the guns to protect themselves and Jungwon, won't change the fact they are your little brothers!'

'We all know Soobin will risk his life if anything will threaten Jungwon... And Yeonjun will do the same if anything will threaten Soobin...' Yoongi said quietly.

Taehyung stood as well, looking at Hobi.

'Hyung, even if the possibility that it will happen is less than 1%, it's still too much. One vampire is enough to kill them all if they won't be armed...' He took Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the exit. 'Think about that...'

Hoseok was breathing heavily.

Namjoon put his hand on his trembling arm.

'Fine.' Hoseok said, through clenched teeth, just before Taehyung and Jungkook left. 

After everybody left and only him, Yoongi and Namjoon stayed in the meeting room, Hoseok screamed madly, and pushed everything that was on the table to the ground.

He kicked the chair that was laying on the floor. Then looked around, took a deep breath and glared at his Head Alpha and Head Commander with dark, furious eyes.

'Bring me heads of every single creature that made my brothers lose their innocence sooner than they should.'

Taehyung stopped in the corridor and made Jungkook look at him, cupping his face.

'Are you ok?'

Jungkook frowned and looked at him sadly.

'I yelled at Hobi-hyung...'

'You did... But in the end it made him realize something.'

'I hate conflicts...'

'I know.' Taehyung pecked his lips. 'Come. We need to tell Yeonjun and Soobin they will have additional training and need to keep it a secret from Jungwon.'