Epilogue

It's been two months since Robbie was in the hospital. West and Ayla's relationship is still going strong. Merissa and Lukas talk regularly and decided to try a long distance relationship that's been working really well for them. Both Harley and Robbie decided to take a break from dating, realizing that they needed a break from all the drama.

"Honey, come set the table." Ayla's aunt said, finishing cooking the turkey.

Ayla started setting the silverware on the table. "Here, let me help." West said, coming up behind her and taking the silverware out of her hands.

"West!" She yelled, slapping him on the shoulder.

He just smirked and kept putting silverware out. It was Thanksgiving and their families decided to have it together this year, since most only had one parent. "Let me help with that." West's mom said, helping Ayla's aunt take the turkey out of the oven.

"Thank you, Margaret!" Ayla's aunt said, wiping her forehead.

"When's dinner gonna be ready?" Harley and Robbie asked, coming into the kitchen at the same time.

West and Ayla snickered at them. They'd taken to calling Harley and Robbie by their ship name, Hobbie. "Aw, look at Hobbie." Ayla said.

"I know, they're so cute together." West said, playing off Ayla. They looked at Lukas expectantly.

He rolled his eyes and said, "I know right?", very dejectedly. Harley and Robbie glared at him.

"Knock if off." Harley said, sitting down at the table.

"No," Ayla said, sitting across from her. The kids got to eat in the kitchen while the adults ate in the living room.

The doorbell rang making everyone confused. "Did you invite anyone else?" West asked Ayla. She shook her head, looking as confused as everyone else.

"Kids, come in here! There's a suprise for you!" Ayla's aunt said.

They slowly got up and there in the doorway stood Merissa. "Merissa?!" Lukas yelled, going over and kissing her. "What're you doing here?"

"I couldn't let you guys celebrate without me. You know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday."

Ayla smiled and hugged her, "I'm glad you're back. Now you can keep Lukas in check."

"Hey!" Lukas said, hitting her on the shoulder.

"Don't touch my girl!" West said, playfully pulling her into his chest.

Merissa raised an eyebrow, "what did I miss?"

"Too much." Harley said, hugging her as well.

"Well," Merissa said, starting to walk toward the kitchen. "Why don't you tell me while we eat?"

After they talked and ate Merissa said, "I'm glad that whenever I come back, I have you guys waiting for me."

"We'll always be here for you." Harley said. "No matter what."