gone

Saturday-Sope

' Goodmorning yoongi!!!! '

And there goes yoongi's beauty sleep. It was currently 8:20am. A rainy day which seemed to bother absolutely no one. Unless you had work that day but other than that most people would say they find today soothing.

What do you mean "goodmorning"?
Well...Goodmorning? you know, like that's how you greet someone when it's morning.
No duh Sherlock! I mean what are you doing awake right now!?

The thunder kinda scared me...
...Hoseok
Yes?
You're such a baby, you know that?
yeah...

Yoongi stretched his arms and legs since he practically slept like a taco. Hobi cooed at him silently while bringing back yoongi to cuddle again.

After a 15 min cuddle session, one of the two finally got up and went to see what they were gonna eat for breakfast. But first he had to see if yoongi's so called "dad" was still 'sleeping' on the couch. Luckily he wasn't! It would have crept hoseok out, almost like someone was just watching him, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.
Creepy-.

He ended up making waffles for the two. The ones you make in the toaster of course. With a side of choco milk cause you could NEVER go wrong with chocolate milk and took it back to the room.

Awwwe!! Did eomma make this?
uhhh well no, she didn't. No one is awake right now and your dad isn't there no more.
Ohhh well thank youuuu!! and they're probably just superrrr tired.

Or maybe we got up too early, hoseok laughed abit.
you mean YOU got us up too early, yoongi laughed along.

-BAM- -BAM- (if you say one thing abt my thunder sound effects°^°-)

AHHHHH!
AHHHH-?... WHY DID YOU SCREAM!?
YOU SCREAMED TOO
BECAUSE YOU SCREAMED!
WELL SORRY, THE THUNDER WAS LOUD AND SOUNDED CLOSE BY

such a big baby

__________________

3:34pm-sopekook-yoongi's house-

Mrs and Mr Min were out for their honeymoon and left yoongi alone with hoseok. Not to mention the lecture yoongi gave his parents on why they could be home alone, which was the only reason they didn't bother getting a babysitter, the lecture took almost 2 hours.

yoongi-ah...Yoongi!!!..YOONGIIII
WHAT!?
Someone is at the door
Ok...? and
anddd ARE YOU GONNA GET IT?
WELL IDK, WHO'S AT THE DOOR?
uhhhh jungkook is...I think
WELL OBVIOUSLY IMA OPEN IT!? Yoongi pushed hoseok out the way and opened the door. Where his handsome (😍)  bunny like bestfriend stood with a smile.

YOONGI!! Before yoongi could say anything, jungkook tackled him to the floor. You could say it was like a reunion for the two but for hoseok, it was a nightmare and he was gonna be third wheeling the whole damn time. After the hugging session it was quiet. dead silent. Very awkward. It wasn't hoseok's job to say anything to end the silence. This "reunion" wasn't about him after all.

so...what have you been up to?
...yoongi, I'm moving

tears began to fall from the pale boys face. Mixed with confusion, sadness, anger, devastation.

what....?
I'm moving...just schools, I'll still be in the same town!

j...jungkook!! yoongi's eyes began to be puffy and his nose red. He desperately hugged kook. he didn't want him to leave. even though he was still gonna be in town, he'll be at a different school. he could get new friends.

New friends, better friends. soon forgetting all about him.

hoseok felt bad. real bad for him. he wasn't close to kook as yoongi was but he couldn't imagine how yoongi is feeling. seeing the person that has always been by his side have to leave.

yoongi don't cry, we can still see eachother! after-school, on the weekends, during breaks and summer!
gukk, you don't understand! what if you get new friends!? what if you start forgetting about me, hm? you'll have a new best friend. What if our parents get tired of having to drive back and forth so we can see eachother....

I'm so sorry yoongs...I can't just decide not to go, that was my mom's choice. you'll still have hoseok though!
he looked down with guilt, he was acting like hoseok didn't mean anything to him. of course he meant so much to him but jungkook..
jungkook understands him more, been around longer, got through challenges together. they formed a bond that was always gonna hurt from here on out.

-Beep beep!!-

I need to go yoongi..
a-already!? what??? you just came back, out of no where saying you were moving and now you're leaving again! Jungkook don't leave me!!
I'm sorry yoongi, I really am! he hugged him tightly, starting to cry now and left back to the car that awaited him...

The car took off leaving yoongi helplessly crying. Yoongi ran outside and tried running as fast he could to the car he left in. screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs to come back and to not leave him. soon stopping after the neighbors house, just excepting fate now. watching his best friend leave. standing there as the rain fell on him, leaving him soaking wet, having his eyes to be the flood for him.

hoseok just peeked out, watching his friend hurt. going back inside since the scene was just too sad to even watch.

____________________________________________

been like years since I've updated this. I left off on "so...what have you been up to?" 👍