soft

sope-yoongi's room-friday

Hobaaaa get off me! we're never gonna finish if you keep hugging me
But it's cold!
Than get under the covers, duhh

Tch whateverrr...do you like skinship?
uhhh no why?
WHAT!? HOW??
Just don't?

When you get a girlfriend you're gonna tell her you don't like skinship?
Why would I have a girlfriend
because- OH ohhhhh~ yoongi likes boys now? Hobi grabbed his chin and smirked at him. Causing yoongi to stay frozen, not knowing what to do at this exact moment.

He didn't mean it like that at all. But this moment felt right. Hoseok making him look at him. Staring at eachothers eyes. It left yoongi nervous but in a good way?

Maybe he was just caught off guard. Maybe it's just something that wouldn't happen to you quiet often and left yoongi nervous.

Huh, you're not denying it? What felt like forever finally ended, he let yoongi's chin go and stepped back a bit.

....yoongi? hellooooo? earth to a nerddd
what?
you good? you went totally blank for a minute!
Sorry...let's go back to the project and finish it already.

While yoongi did the project hoseok got to sleep for a good while. Took a few hours to finish due to all the procrastinating he did. Where he was gonna place everything, what to write, if he really should have done all the planets and everything else in between.

Afterwards he turned to hobi who looked so cozy sleeping. so cozy where it would make you wanna cuddle with them and sleep. And you CAN'T turndown cuddling and sleeping especially if it looks cozy.

So that's exactly what yoongi did. Didn't turndown the invite right in front of him and cuddled hobi til' he fell asleep.

They both slept peacefully all the way til it was midnight. Yoongi's mom came in of course to check on them since she hasn't seen them nor did they come to eat. She awed at them before taking a picture.

Hmmm...can't tell me at least one likes the other. So cute!! She picked up the project and set it aside while texting hoseok's mom that if it was ok for hoseok to stay for the night.

Welp no answer so I guess he's staying. She smiled at them once more and left.
____________________________________________
2:36am-hoseok

Sadly I woke up when I was having this amazingggg sleep. Kinda didn't wanna get up because of yoongi, he looked so tired and comfy. But of course my stomach was getting in the way of staying in this position. I wonder if he ate or not. I'm sure he did, just didn't invite me.

I went downstairs to see what there was but I almost freaking screamed when I saw a figure just sitting on the living room chair in the dark. It was creepy! who just sits in the dark!? His mom and dad would sleep together and he has no siblings. WHO IS THIS PERSON!?

hello..?...Mrs Min?.....ima leave you alone just don't kill me- alright? ok
I ran to the kitchen grabbed whatever there was real quick, a bag of chips and a gatorade and ran back to the room.

yoongi! yoongi! there's someone in your living room just sitting there IN THE DARK.
Ok...and? let me go back to sleep!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "OK..AND" WHAT IF THATS A KILLER!?
Hoseok I could care less if they were, what do you want me to do!? kill them? that would make ME a killer and if they were a robber all they could be robbing is fucking food.

yoongi just pleaseeee come take a look! maybe tell your mom and dad afterwards, im terrified!
Fine, jeez, big baby...

sope

They went downstairs as hoseok pointed to what he believed was a killer.

Let's go back to the room.
See I told you!
That's just my dad?-

Hoseok looked back, puzzled.
why would he be sleeping on the couch?
Came home late, drunk, there I solved it, call me detective yoongi.

Yoongi went back to the room and ate some of the chips hobi brought.
Hoseok on the other hand was still puzzled. Drunk? He's your dad why would he be drinking?
He went back to the room and lied back down.

you ok hoseok?
mhm
hoseokkkk!
hm?

are you mad..?
no
well-
I'm confused, why would your dad drink? he's your dad! and your mom let's him!? What if he came home drunk during the day! how does he act? My mom said it makes them aggressive, yoongi are YOU ok!?

Oh..um...well it's kind of complicated? since you never seen a drunk, I don't think you'd much understand.
But I could learn? So explain.
Can I tell you tomorrow? it's too late to have to explain it!

Yoongi cuddled hoseok again. He was warm and inviting. He was someone yoongi felt safe with. Didn't feel ashamed. Dad always said boys should never cuddle and act the way yoongi is acting with hoseok at this moment. it's weird. and it's gross according to him. but hoseok never made it feel that way. Well atleast for now. Hoseok liking him already flew out his head and maybe yoongi did feel something for hobi. Just can't figure out what it is yet.

Eventually yoongi fell asleep leaving hoseok smiling, forgetting what they were just talking about.

you make it so hard for me yoongi...meeting you was the best thing and liking you may have been the worst thing....I love you.
Hoseok pulled the blankets over them and fell asleep.

____________________________________________
I now know why I didn't really like how I wrote the last chapter. NARRATING BRO. forgot all about that-.- Literally started writing the next chapter and I'm falling asleep too much so ima just publish it tomorrow along with another one! And the narrating has been added to it-💪🏻