Dad...

Yoongi

Ok sweetheart, go inside and take a shower. I'll unload the stuff. Also if we don't take too much time maybe we'll go somewhere like the park or something.

ok mom..

It was already an hour since me and kookie argued. It's not even an argument that makes sense either. It sounded wayyy to much like a couple's jealousy thing. But whatever, he brought it up and like I said we've only knew Hoseok for 2 DAYS. And he's jealous...I can't stay mad at him though, kook was and is there for me while everyone else treats me like dirt.

I went to the bathroom with my towel and new set of clothes re-thinking what kookie said about wearing something other than jeans and a hoodie. So this time I picked out some grey shorts and a light blue shirt. Nothing special but eh.

After that I took a bubble bath, BY MYSELF of course! After that I changed and went downstairs to tell mom that I'm done and if we could go but when I went downstairs I saw dad waiting at the end of the stairs....
____________________________________________

Your mom told me what happened at the beach yoongi.
....she did?
mhm.
d-dad it was a misunderstanding I swear! He called me a rotten dumpling and I teased him about his bunny smile and he got mad! Dad I swear it wasn't my fault!

So you're being a sensitive shit and made your mom pack so much stuff for yall to have fun and have her put it all away and throw the sandwiches away. She got up early you little fucker, and she lost rest to have fun and you fucked it up because you got sensitive over being call a rotten dumpling as a joke!?

Dad, please! yoongi was already crying by now. He knew what his dad was gonna do. He does it all the time..
Too late for that now isn't it? Tch when will your pathetic self LEARN!?

His dad pulled him to yoongi's room, threw him to the wall, locked the door and spent hours hitting yoongi. With a stick, his hands, anything and everything. He would even tend to punch him like a punching bag. Where was his mom you may ask? His dad gave her his card to go shopping while he told her, him and yoongi would have some "quality time".

After he was satisfied, he left him there going to god knows where he goes afterwards.

Yoongi couldn't get up. He wouldn't wanna get up. He rather hope he was dying than live another day to get hurt again. For yoongi, his only comfort was his bed. Others may call him lazy or "emo" but it's the only thing he has to talk to without worrying what it'll say back or leave him when he needed to cry.

After 25 mins he finally had courage to get up and quickly change before mom gets home. He could never tell her what's happening because of his dad. He threatened him to kill him and his mother if he ever told her, so since then he just wears jeans and a hoodie to make nothing suspicious.

Why me...WHY ME!? what did I ever do to deserve this? I want a normal family, everyone at school gets to have one, even my friends. So why don't I?
He slumped to his bed and cried til he fell asleep. Ending his Saturday just like that.
____________________________________________

Yes I know that was cRiNgE but deal with it. I wouldn't like to go into detail about abuse, it makes me sad. anywaysssss MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSSS! WHAT A MESSED UP CHAPTER FOR CHRISTMAS BUT OH WELL, WE ALL ARE A LITTLE MESSED UP ANYWAYS<3