dumb hoseok

A few hours later

Yoongi woke up to the sound of stuff being chopped up. Mother is already making dinner for them! He felt so warm right now. It's like cuddling a fluffy bunny! (or a big bear in other words) He didn't wanna get up, he liked this feeling. This very odd feeling when he's with kook made him soft. Kids at school wouldn't describe yoongi anything near cute or soft but jungkook would. Jungkook gave him every cute nickname even the embarrassing ones, like "kitty".

kookahhhh, yoongi stared at jungkooks sleeping face. It looked quite peaceful to him. Well it did until he saw him rub his eyes and letting a yawn out.

what's wrong?
shouldn't you be home by now...it's already 7!
Mhm, if I really needed to be there your mom would have woken me up. Instead I was woken by a pretty boy...

Pretty boy?
uh-huh
How am I a pretty boy? isn't "pretty" only used for girls?
I don't think so. saying pretty boy sounds right...

Yoongi smiled and hugged kook almost falling asleep again.
heyyy, you're acting like I'm your boyfriend now, making me carry you to your room, cuddle with you, sleep with you, calling you pretty boy and now you almost fell asleep on me!

I didn't MAKE you. It was your decision.
But you enjoyed it, didn't you?
s-shut up kook, don't say it like that!
anything for you, pretty boy
____________________________________________

Wednesday-Cafeteria-sope

Today Jungkook was absent. Again. He was absent yesterday and he hasn't came by yoongi's house either. It made yoongi wonder if he got in trouble for staying with him instead of going home..

Hi yoongi-ah
hey hoba
hoba? that's a new one
Well I like boba and I like hoseok, put it together you have hoba!

you said you liked hoseok!!? That's gay yoongi, how gross, ewwww!!
huh? how's it gay....
CUZ YOU LIKE HIM DUHHH

you know those kids yoongi?
no, I don't
HEY KNOCK IT OFF! YOU HAVE NO LOVE FOR YOUR FRIENDS? EVER HEARD OF PLATONIC LOVE YOU STUPID BRATS. AND EVEN SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING GAY? ITS NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP NOR YOUR LIFE SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Hosek turned back around after those kids were completely silent. Well the whole cafeteria was dead silent.

hoseok!! why would u do that?
because you're my dearest friends and they were being rude.
They could've bullied you, they're older than us. Plus now everyone is staring at you

Yoongi if you let people talk to you like that they'll keep going cuz they know you'll do nothing. You're weak to them.
Ok but now there's gonna be a rumor that I'm gay now! You can't just end that
....Yoongi you're perfect the way you are, people can either believe you or that rumor cuz at the end of the day, it's still your life you're living, not there's. You shouldn't be treated differently even if you were to be gay

I love you hoba...
huh!?

yoongi threw his arms around hoseok and hugged him tight. Hoseok laughed a little and hugged him back, even though he knew they were staring again.

Oh I forgot to tell you yoongi, my mom thinks you're really sweet and wants to know if you'd like to go roller skating with me!
I've never gone roller skating before sooo don't laugh if I fall the whole time, also how would your mom think I'm sweet if I've never met her?

I may or may not talk about you everyday...
Obsessed much!!!
Am not!
Oh don't worry! if I was you, I'd be obsessed with yoongi too!, yoongi said while doing aegyo.

Yahhh, stop being cute. I'm gonna fall for you.
Maybe I want you to fall for me.
w...what??
what? oh...nononooo I'm so sorry hoseok!
____________________________________________
yoongi-

I swear I got up quicker than {fake sleeping when you're really on your phone at night} to the restroom stalls. what tf was I thinking!? Hoseok must think I'm weird now. I didn't mean it....did I? It was just a quick response. Worser part is that I sit right next to him for our next class AND we're supposed to be doing a small project together!

ok..ok calm down yoongi he said to stop acting cute or he'd fall for me after all so...I was just messing around with him back. yeah, definitely. Where's kookie when I need him...

*RINGGGGG*
crap- class is about to start.
I scurried to class with my head facing any direction where no hoseok would be in sight.
____________________________________________
sope-

Hello, class, as yall know there is a small project I want yall to do but I'll let yall turn it in on Monday and if most of yall aren't done with it by then, I'll push it to Tuesday! You're also welcome to do it out of the classroom like at home. Get started!

Sooo...
I'll do the project, you just represent it...
I'm pretty sure I should atleast help you with some of it.
I'm fine hoseok, projects are easy, I just can't represent them.
If you say so

Yoongi I wasn't mad at you at lunch-
I never asked if you were
Well you ran off so I thought you might have I don't know, took my reaction the wrong way

Ok well I did. I was just messing around with you and I thought that you thought I was being for real.
Pffft, no not at all. you're already taken
yeah.....wait what ? I'm not taken
you aren't..?
Of course not! who did you think I was with!?

obviously Jungkook.
WHAT!? No way! Me and Him are forever, but not THAT kind of forever.
Soooo I still have a chance with you?
Huh?
When do you think the project will be done?
No what did you say before that?

Ummm I don't really remember, sorry...
Ok.....it should be done by Friday
You think I can come over? so I could practice presenting it

yeah of course!
sweetttt, so what's the project gonna be based off of?
The planets...duh??
No duhh, smart butt everyone is doing the planets but like which one!?

All of them?
....they are not going to fit on the poster and it's supposed to be a SMALL project, nerd
Do you wanna do it then!?
Not by myself-
Than shut up and let the NERD do it. It'll help ur stupid grade go up too.

You're so harsh
And you wanted a chance with me
I never said that!
I'm not deaf hoseok
Whatever, you said you're not gay anyways
Hm....true
____________________________________________
After school-hoseok

Thank god school is over! I don't know how long I could've handle yoongi. He's cute when he's rude or just embarrassed but him now knowing I like him is different.

-honk! honk!-
Where's yoongi? you're always with him.
uhhh he left home early!
Ohhh was he feeling sick?
Mhm
Poor boy, I hope he gets better soon! he's so petite. Does he eat at lunch?

Mom you're acting like he's your son, I'm sure he's fine
Okok sorry.

Truth was as soon as that bell rang a booked it. Obviously leaving him there, picking up everything. Was it rude? Well yes for his end, for me it was a relief. Do I feel guilty? yes a little, but it's not that big of a deal!
____________________________________________

I regret this book, like I have so many ideas for books but can never write them out😍 ALSO FINALLY NEW CHAPTERRRR EVEN THO I SAID I'D POST 3 CHAPTERS SINCE LAST YR🤞🏻