𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞【part I】| wanda maximoff

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Summary: "So many things I wish you knew. But there are so many walls up I can't break through"

NOTE: I honestly have no idea what I just wrote but look out for part 2 sometime tomorrow or next week...?

Would you guys be interested in part 2?

The Story Of Us

Dear Wanda,

I used to think one day, we'll tell the story of us... How we met and the sparks flew instantly. People always tell us we're the lucky ones.

I remember the day we met. I was walking through the Avenger compound when I bumped into you. I have heard from Natashat that there was a new recruit but I have just gone back from a mission and haven't met you yet. You were quick to apologize, your voice soft and I felt myself caught in your mesmerizing green eyes.

There was something about you that made me want to know more. Find out more. I introduced myself and held out my hand. You took it with a sweet smile as I greeted you. You admit to being part of Hydra and I told you that I was part of Hydra too before the Avengers rescued me.

I showed you around the compound that day and I knew I never wanted to let you go. I thought you felt the same...

You were walking through the Avenger compound when you bumped into an unfamiliar girl. You heard from Natasha that there was a new recruit but you just got back from a mission and had yet to be introduced to them. "I am so sorry," the girl was quick to apologize. Her voice was soft and you glanced up, your eyes caught by the mesmerizing green eyes.

There was something about her that just made you want to know more about her. "I'm Y/n," you smiled and held out your hand. The girl took your outstretched hand with a sweet smile on her lips. "Welcome to the Avengers. Everyone may seem intimidating but really, they're all just softies."

The girl laughed quietly and you long to hear her voice again. "I'm Wanda. They do look like they're watching my every move. I understand though, I used to be part of Hydra."

"So am I," you replied. Wanda's eyes widened and it was then that the two of you realized you were still holding hands. But none of you made the move to let go and Wanda offered you another one of her intoxicating smiles. "I can show you around?"

"That would be great!"

That was the start of a relationship you will never be ready to let go.

I used to know my place was a spot next to you. But now I'm searching the room for an empty seat. All I want to know is what page you're on.

The day I knew I would always have a spot next to you was the first morning when you were at the compound. You walked in late but I saved you a seat next to me. I waved you over and you grinned, giving me the intoxicated smile you know I can never avoid. Everyone was wary of you but I wasn't.

You noticed Wanda walking into breakfast the next morning and you immediately waved her over to the spot next to you. She grinned and took it as Tony walked in. There were chatters all around the table and you noticed all the glances being sent toward Wanda, mostly from Tony. You glared at him and gave him a warning look, causing him to look away soon after.

Talking with Wanda was easy. It feels like something you have been doing for all of your life. "How was your first day?"

"Beside the glance, I think it's great," Wanda laughed, her hand subconsciously placed on your leg. You let her place it there and placed yours on top of hers, giving her a gentle squeeze.