*𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 (𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞)【part I】| w.m.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Summary: maybe you and Wanda were meant to break. But maybe you two were meant to be together. 

NOTE: this is definitely not complete (but i wanna publish something for Valentine's Day) and it's basically just shameless smut with no plot- once i actually get around to write, the rest of the one shot will be publish 

WARNING: smut

Tell Me (How To Say Goodbye)

You remember that night. The flashing lights and loud chatters. Champagne bottles, music. The smell of alcohol in the air.

And you remembered the feeling. Happy, free, all in the best way. Wanda in your arms as the two of you swayed to the music and leaned into each other's touch. Wanda's lingering glance and secret smiles only the two of you understood.

Her touch left a trail of flame when she brushed your arms. Her smirk and her lip bites. The way she kissed you, so passionate, yet soft. Tony was dancing on the counter, Pepper rolled her eyes as it occurred. Natasha and Maria were curled up on the sofa.

There were so many people. You don't really remember any of them.

All that mattered that day was Wanda. Her smell, intoxicating. And at some point in the party, Wanda pulled you back to her room, quiet giggles and kisses against the wall in the empty hallway. Her lips were on yours before the door even closed and you didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

"Wanda..." You breathed out as she attached her lips to your neck, sucking harshly before smoothening it out with her tongue. Her lust-filled eyes glanced up at you.

"Yes?" Her voice was husky, and you moaned when she pressed her knees up to your soak center.

"Please," you whimpered out, ignoring the fact that you sounded so pathetic right now. But you needed her. You needed everything Wanda could give you. And she didn't hesitate to give you what you wanted.

She led you towards the bed and the two of you fell on top of it. She didn't even bother to take off any of your clothes, just snapping her fingers so the both of you were naked. Your eyes took in the view, trailing down her body. She is beautiful in every way possible.

"My eyes are up here," she whispered teasingly. Your face flushed, she leaned in and kissed you again. The feel of her skin against you made you wrap your arms around her body, trying to bring her closer. No matter how many times she has seen her, the feelings are always there. She is perfect.

"You're beautiful," you didn't hold back, voicing out your opinion and enjoying the way she blushed at your comment. Her arms traced shapes on your skin. Soft. Intimated. Loving.

"You're gorgeous," Wanda kissed you. She didn't wait for your reply before she leaned down and kissed your neck again. And you moaned, feeling the pain concealed by the pleasure. Her hands brushed past your nipple and you gasped. She smirked against your neck before she rolled them in between her fingers, making your back arch off the bed.

"Please," you pleaded, needing her.

"Please what, detka?" She glanced up at you, your eyes squeezed shut and you gently brushed your cheek. "Opening your eyes for me, Y/n/n. What do you need?"

"Touch me," you begged, your leg twitching from the way she was tracing patterns on your inner thigh.

Wanda shifted closer and when her palm brushed past your clit, you couldn't contain the gasp that left your lips. But then she moved away, and you need her so much. "Where?" Your whimpers turned to moans when she rubbed your clit in slow circles. "Here?"

You moaned, your eyes closed in ecstasy. But then she stopped and your eyes flew open again. "Use your words, detka."

"Please fuck me. Touch me. Please." You knew you sounded desperate, and Wanda smirked before using a finger to run through your fold.

"So wet," she hummed. You moaned at the feeling when she entered a finger. She leaned forward and whispered quietly in your ears. "Like this?"

"Yes. Yes," you cried out when she entered another finger, pounding into you. You lost yourself in the feeling. So intense, yet it's all you could think about as she added another finger. You felt Wanda grinding herself onto your leg and you slid your hand in between you and Wanda's body, quickly sliding a hand towards her entrance as well.

Her moans were forever stuck in your head. "Good girl."

Her words sent a jolt down your body and you started rubbing her clit as well. You stared at Wanda's face as you fucked her, the way her eyes were scrunched up were so adorable yet hot at the same time. You felt the knot in your stomach tightened.

"I'm close," you muttered and by the way Wanda's movement became more sloppy as you added another finger, you knew she was as well. She opened her eyes, her green eyes staring into yours.

"Come with me," she demanded, rubbing your clit with her thumb. That feeling made you whimper in pleasure and you started going faster, curling your fingers inside of Wanda. You felt your orgasm approaching and fought it as you pounded into Wanda faster.

She came with you, loud moans filled the room. She continued her movements before your orgasm died down and you pulled your fingers out of her. Both of you were breathing heavily and you smiled at Wanda, licking your fingers clean. She watched with an intense glance before she leaned forward and crashed her lips against yours again.

"I love you," she muttered out.

"I love you too," you kissed her, snuggling into her arms. What you didn't know was that it was the start of an end.