Rose: Hmm... nothing... Do you have a hot waterpack sweetheart?

Y/N: Yes unnie, I think soo... 

Rose: Hmm... get that and carefully pour hot wate- actually give it to Jungkook don't touch the hot water, have some hot chocolate or tea. I wish I was there with you baby... *sad pout*

Y/N: It's okay unnie, we will see each other very soon, we are going back anyways...

Rose: Hmm... and your university is starting in a month, you need to go, it's only another couple of months before you graduate.

Y/N: Yes, I'll ask Jungkook about that. How about you unnie? You were the topper for cyber hacking and everyone still talks about you! We can't waste your talent. 

Rose: Hmm... *looks at Jimin who smiled at her* I'll think about it! Now take rest hmm?

Y/n: Hmm.. I'm giving to Jungkook! Bye unnie and be safe! 

Jungkook: Hi noona! Don't worry I heard everything! I'll make sure she gets what she needs 

Rose: Hmm.. Thanks kook!

Jungkook: Ok noona I'm hanging up now....

Jimin: Alright! Take care kook! Please do let me know if Suga hyung finds anything out! *serious tone*

Jungkook: Yes hyung! *serious tone*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I got to talk to Unnie so I was really happy today. Jungkook took care of me today as I was having bad cramps today. Right now we are cuddling as we were watching a movie, well I am. He was busy on his phone as he left all his work there and had to somehow manage and I won't blame him (I know, a very supportive wife *hair flip*). I looked up to see him still on his phone as our eyes met for a second. I immediately, playfully hid my face in his chest as he smiled and pecked my forehead. He soon received a phone call causing the smile he had on his face to straighten.

Jungkook: Yes? *cold tone* What? I left you there because I trusted you and you can't even take care of it! *shouting in anger* 

I was daydreaming as I flinched due to his shouting, shaking in fear. He noticed as he looked down at me, his features softening before he returns back on the phone.

Jungkook: Fix this right now! When I'm back we are having a conversation, you are lucky my wife saved you this time! 

He hung up the call as he looked down at me who was staring into blank space in shock. 

Jungkook: Angel? *tapping my cheeks gently* Angel are you ok?

Y/N: *flinch*HUH?? Ermm... Yeah, it's nothing you...you... suddenly screamed so I got very startled. *sad pout* 

Jungkook: I'm sorry angel... Someone broke into our factory, I'll call Jimin hyung to tell him, I'll be back hmm? *soft deep tone*

He said as he pecked my forehead and left to make a call. 

ON THE CALL...

Jungkook: Hyung, it seems as if someone tried to break into our factory. 

Jimin: Yes, I received information from Suga hyung, just now. It's about Chanyeol...

Few hours later...

BTS GANG MEETING

Everyone except Jungkook and Jimin: Heyy!!