Chapter VII- War

ARE YOU READY????

I apologies in advance for any hermits being ooc, at the time of writing this I only watch 7 hermits, Grian, Scar, Xisuma, Impulse, Bdubs, Ren and Iskall.

 TW blood, wounds, a panic attack, death mentioned/implied etc. 

also in this chapter Xisuma is referred to as Xisuma Void, the space is not an accident because that's his and Xae's last name.

Xae watched as everyone around them rushed around the Shadow Emporium. Today was the day, it all was leading up this this. After standing for a bit True shouted at them to be useful and get ready so they did, checking the durability on their elytra, sword and armor. They were about to head of to the meeting spot to head to Hermitcraft but they spotted something out of the corner of their eye. It was the enchanting table with the book floating above it. It wouldn't hurt anyone if they brought it along to read. Right? The grabbed the book and placed it in their inventory, nobody would notice. Then they left the room and set out.

***

They stood with everyone else by the portal only one person was missing and that was Npc. Xathan glanced over at Hels, Hels caught them looking at him he sent a glare their way. They still hadn't made up yet from the fight a couple days ago. Xae sighed and sat down on the hard ground. They pulled out their book and began to read.

"Is that...the enchanting book?" Asked True. Xae nodded.

"Stop taking that thing, its just a book!" Exclaimed Hels, looking very annoyed.

"I'm never gonna stop," they laughed, turning the page.

After a while Npc finally showed up.

"Look who's finally here," said Hels, annoyed out of his mind.

"I was busy!" Claimed the half robot, Hels was about to argue more but Badtimes interrupted.

"Lets just get going," he said, standing between them. Npc nodded and went into the portal first, followed by True a grumbling Hels, the flame on his helmet flickering dangerously. 

"You ready?" Asked Badtimes. Xae nodded and followed the vex through the portal.

***

Xae found theirself in a large open field only interupted by a giant building with the letters Y, W, and C in the center.

"Where the heck are we?" They wondered aloud. Hels slapped a hand over their mouth, glared at them and motioned to the entrance of the building, two men were standing in the entrance. One had messy brown hair and was in a Willy Wonka style outfit with an elytra that looked like some kind of golden bird's wings, the other looked almost exactly like the knight standing next to them, the armour was more  shiny and he had blue eyes instead of orange-red. His hair was also lighter than Hels', his elytra was also dragon wings like Hels' but it was blue instead of blood red.

"That's ImpulseSV and Welsknight, they're hermits," he explained, he attempted to whisper but was a bit louder than intended and Welsknight looked in their direction and froze. ImpulseSV did the same. He looked confused and looked back at Welsknight. His mouth moved up and down as if he was talking to Welsknight, Welsknight's mouth moved too.

"What's going on?" Asked Npc glancing at Hels.

"I...uh, so this world is the opposite of ours, there are opposite versions of each of us, I may have visited here a couple times and I've been caught by my counter part before, Wels," he said nervously.

"So he recognizes you?" Asked True. He nodded. Xae looked back at the two figures, Wels motioned to the Willy Wonka's wrist and he nodded, Wels walked up to the group.