While I run I look outside and see a ginormous shield surrounding the city.

How many monsters attack this city?

I then get pushed into the bathroom.

(Y/N): HEY!

I then run back into the crowd.

Author P.O.V

The monster kept punching the shield.

Blossom: Jeez can't these monsters take a break?

Buttercup: I like it I get to fight more monsters.

Bubbles then arrived to the scene.

Bubbles: Can't we talk it out?

As the monster punches the shield again causing the town to shake again.

The shield cracks a little.

Buttercup: Wow the shield cracked.

Blossom: That's not good.

Then the professor showed up in the passenger seat of a black and white SUV.

Professor: Hey girls!

Girls: Professor?!

The driver of the SUV comes out with a phone like device.

Buttercup: Who's he?

Professor: Well he's-

(B/N): Talk to them about it later but first monster.

Professor: Your right! Girls he's going to open the shield for you three and only you three.

Blossom: Wait but if you open the shield the monster will come through!

(B/N): No he won't the device will make a small hole only you three and anyone your height can go through the hole.

Buttercup: So we can fight the monster?!

(B/N): Yeah!

(B/N) then places the device on the shield as a hole appears which the girls then go through quickly as they uppercut the monster.

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N): Can you stop pushing me?!

I am being pushed against a wall as this safe zone is super crowded.

Random student: Sorry it's just so crowded.

I then try to move as I start moving slowly but surely to the entrance.

Jeez acting normal is harsh.

We then hear the door open as Bubbles, Another girl, and buttercup opens the door.

Other girl: The monster is defeated.

The students then started cheering loudly hollering in your ears as your ear plugs then turned on silencing the noise.

Thank you (B/N).

We then start to leave as it was now lunch.

As we all got to the cafeteria I got my lunch.

I looked around seeing everyone at a table.

Buttercup was sitting with I think they are either basketball or football players, I'm pretty good at football but that comes later.

That other girl is sitting with a bunch of people as they were reading books some had glasses while some seemed fun to hang out with.

I didn't see Bubbles though.