"Him." I heard Khyson's door open before we stood side by side.

It was a short kid, red hair and freckles for days. I could see the car in his hand as he showed his mother.

"Stay here with, Rylan." I told, Khyson.

I began to walk over before I felt his presence behind me and turned to him Rylan in his arms as we walked over.

"What's his name?" I heard Khyson whisper to him.

"George."

"George! George, his name is George." Khyson told me in a yelled whisper.

My heels clicked against the concrete before the little boy and his mother looked up at me.

"I'm, Ariya.. Rylans mom." I shook his mothers hand while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Hi." She beamed.

"Your son is a thief!"

"Khyson!" I scolded him and he dropped his head while backing away.

"Excuse me?" She began to her defensive before Khyson took a step forward and I sighed.

"George took Rylans car." I spoke softly.

"He did? Is that true, George?" His mother smiled down at him with furrowed brows.

"It's mine!" He retorted. His mother stood up and shrugged.

"You're just gonna sit there and let your four year old boss you around!?"

"Khyson stop!" I sighed.

I leaned down with smile and spoke to him.

"Give it back, George." His mother said as I nodded. I watched the small child toss the toy on the ground before storming off behind his mother. His mother went after him.

All three of us stared down at the broken car before I heard Rylans low sobs.

"George is a shit name!"

"Khyson!"

"I'm done! I'm sorry!"

"Aw, c'mere baby." I told him as Khyson handed Rylan to me and I hugged him.

"I just wanted to show him my car." He sobbed into my shoulder. I rubbed his back as his hiccups were muffled by my blouse.

"I know, I know I'm sorry." I twitched my head at Khyson as he picked up the broken car.

"Can you fix it?" I mouthed to him.

"I'll try." He mouthed back.

"Thanks." Mouthed.

I begged Khyson to drive until he sat with Rylan in the back, consoling his low cries.

I hated seeing Rylan sad, it always made me want to cry.

I parked the car in the parking garage while looking at them through the rear view mirror. Khyson unbuckled Rylan from his car seat and had him situated on his lap, his arms protectively around his waist as they spoke.