Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry I haven't update in ages and when i have the updates have been really far apart... Actually thinking of writing a prequel about Talia's life before this story and what it was lke growing up for her and how she met Alec. So I'll just let you get reading...

Atlanta's POV

"So" I say carefully to Talia, as we take shelter under a tree for the night, we were far away from Alec and the pack now, "what are you going to do next? Do you have any plans? Things you want to do know you're free?" 

Talia shrugs. She clearly doesn't want to make conversation. 

I sigh and look at my mate, Ethan. He's fast asleep, curled up under the tree. I knew he was the right mate. Alec will find another partner, hopefully.

I curl up next to Ethan and he automatically puts his arm around me. I let my thoughts about Talia and Alec drift away and soon fall asleep. 

Talia's POV

I don't sleep all night and instead busy myself with the campfire in attempt to keep myself occupied. This isn't unusual for me. I haven't been able to sleep properly since I was six though, so this isn't unusual for me. I also now remember that in my haste I didn't pack anything and I look a mess. My hair is shoved in a messy bun and I am wearing winged eyeliner and mascara that I am probably certain has smudged all down my face. 

The clothes I am wearing is the usual gaurd uniform - basically a tight fitting black jumpsuit and heavy boots. 

Sighing, I cautiously unzip Atlanta's bag and eventually find a mirror and a towel I use to wipe the remaining makeup off my face. I look a mess and decide to let my hair down and change out of the jumpsuit into a pair of loose jogging bottoms and a baggy black top I find in Atlanta's bag. She has tons of clothes bundled in there, I'm sure she won't miss a few. 

In the end I leave the the two to sleep and decide they can survive on there own from now on. I raid Atlanta's bag for a few clothes, (all black because that's my favourite and only colour I wear), a black eyeliner pen I find in her makeup bag, a loaf of bread she must have taken from the kitchens and a flask of water because she has two. I'm sure they'll find accomondation somewhere - a poor lost pair on the search of somewhere warm and dry to stay, however I may not be so lucky. 

I grab a towel from Atlanta's bag (wow that girl was prepared) and use it as a makeshift bag. Then I look back at the pair one last time and whisper. "Goodbye rogue. Goodbye Alpha female." Then I'm gone. Just another rogue on the search for a pack.