Chapter 9

Just want to say yay I got 100 views on my first chapter! Also sorry I haven't updated in ages!!!!!!

Atlanta's POV

I sprint down the corrider and keep running through the garden. I don't lnow what I'm doing, nor what I will do when I get to the prison. I'm guessing by everyone's friendly and calm manner that Alec has chosen to keep my relationship with Ethan a secret for now. 

When I reach the entrance to the prison, I shift into wolf form and creep inside. Alec is probably inside, I don't even want to know what Alec is doing to poor Ethan. It's all my fault. Now there's nothing I can do. I hate the feeling of powerlessness that came over me and a tear slipped down my cheek. 

Not now Atlanta. Pull yourself together. 

I took a deep breath, ten entered the prison. It was dimly lit and I have to admit, i was terrified. Terrified of what I might find. 

I crept along the corrider and hid round the corner from Ethan's cell, where I could hear voices. 

"You've changed her" that was Alec.

I sense Ethan tense. 

"Locking her in a room won't do her any good." 

Ethan's POV

Three words. Talia told me. She's very nosy when it comes down to Alec's bussiness. She knows everything. She can't resist sharing it either. 

I laugh a little, then Alec speaks again. "Gaurds, leave. I deal with this one on my own." 

The gaurds leave and then we're alone. Well, at least, I thought we were, until I see the shadow of Atlanta and I know she's escaped. 

Alec unlocks the door slowly. I know the gaurds won't be far away, probably gaurding the exit. Is there another way out? 

I think fast and, as Alec opens the door, yell Atlanta's name. I hear her. I know she is definitely there. 

Alec spins round and I slip through the door. This is my one chance. I have to take it. I run as fast as I can and shift into wolf form, passing Atlanta. 

Suddenly, I hear her running after me. "Follow me" she says. "I know the way out." 

Alec is behind us now, there are probably guards closing in on us in all directions. I know what we need to do. It's persuading Atlanta that may be tricky bit. I've suprised myself, to be honest. I've never really trusted anyone and yet, I feel we have a bond between us. I've never felt that with anyone else before. I guess that's what makes us mates.  

We run down the alley and suddenly, we come face to face with Talia. She curls her lip up into a grin. She finally has what she wants. Alec is no longer Atlanta's. That's all she wants. Him. 

"Talia" I say and she turns to me. 

'Alec will be coming any minute' I think. 

"Look Talia" I begin. "You and Atlanta didn't get off to the best start. I know you love Alec. It's obvious. " 

I see her tense. 

"Please, if you let us go, you can have to him to yourself." 

"It's not that simple!" she snaps. "You clearly don't understand anything about the laws of mates. You don't understand our history either."