"Hey, baby. You want to find a quiet place?" A much older man said to Moria making her look at him distastefully but answer him.

"I'm so sorry. I've been booked by Colonel Hendry. Excuse me."

As Moria walks to the booth Emma and Hendry went into but finding no-one there so she closed the curtains before sitting down and looking around, noticing the center piece before pressing it

As Moria walks to the booth Emma and Hendry went into but finding no-one there so she closed the curtains before sitting down and looking around, noticing the center piece before pressing it. As she pressed the center piece the table swirls around and stopping in front of a office before getting up and walking around the office.

Inside the secret room, Shaw sits in front of Hendry as Emma Frost sits beside him as a suited Riptide sits up at the bar.

"Are you sure we can't you a refill, Bob?"

"No."

"So I heard you blocked the proposal to position Jupiter missiles in Turkey. I expect you'll reconsider."

"We've had this conversation. You put our nukes in Turkey or anywhere that close to Russia, and you're looking for war. Nuclear war."

"I don't ask for favors, Colonel. I express my expectations. So, let me say it again: I expect...you'll reconsider."

"The only thing I will reconsider is having another glass of that delicious champagne." Colonel Hendry said as he stands up as Shaw gesture to Riptide as he swirls his hand around as a medium size tornado forms on his hand.

"What the hell do you put in my drink?" Colonel said as he sees the tornado comes right up to him but throws him to the other side of the room banging the wall making Moria jump and slowly walk to the wall and seeing a small opening and looking inside as Emma Frost stands there walking towards Hendry.

"You're thinking of running, hiding. We'd find you, Hendry. There's not a fortress in the world that could keep us out." Emma said projecting her thoughts into his head making him hold his hand to his head.

Emma Frost looks at Shaw as he nods his head making Emma nod back as her pretty pale skin turn into a majestic diamond form.

"Magnificent, isn't she, Bob? Genetic mutation. The evolution of the human genome."

"Where's Azazel?" Shaw asks Emma making her whistle a high pitch sound, as a red man similar to Erik but minus the tail appears standing next to Shaw.

"We don't want to the colonel to be late." Shaw tells Azazel making him walk up to Colonel putting his hand out to him.

"Comrade." Azazel said to him as he grabs his hand and both disappear in red and black mist.

" Azazel said to him as he grabs his hand and both disappear in red and black mist

Military Base

"Missile in Turkey send a very clear message. We ever decide to fire them, the Russians early warning system won't even have time to kick in." A uniformed soldier said to the large group of men as McCone answers his phone.

"This better be important, MacTaggert. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. You smoking them funny cigarettes?"

"People don't disappear. Colonel Hendry was there. He was there, McCone, in the Hellfire Club."

"Colonel Hendry?"

"I agree with you, General. I've reconsidered my position and I now believe that we should put Jupiter missiles in Turkey." Colonel Hendry said looking at everyone around the room.

"Colonel Hendry is here. So, unless he magically traveled 3,000 miles in the last ten minutes, listen to me, I suggest that you stop wasting my time." McCone said in frustration to Moria.

"Look like Hendry wants to start World War III."

"I got bigger things to deal with right now, MacTaggert." Senator said to MacTaggert hanging up the phone.

"Sir, I...God."

"Have you lost your mind? So, well, now what?"

"We find an expert on genetic mutation."