Chapter { 14 } : meeting the family

Start from the beginning

"Omg is that her, she's a beauty, just like her mother", she said the last part in a sad tone.

I made my way further down, till I was able to stand behind papà, I hid behind him, not even looking at the people in front of me.

Omg they probably hate now.

My breath quickened as I got nervous, but was instead engulfed in a hug by one if the teenagers, the good one I guess. (Rafael)

I hugged him back, still in shock.

"I'm Rafael, the best cousin".

The other teenagers just nodded their heads, and went straight towards the living room.

I looked at their retreating back thinking I did something wrong.

"Hey, I'm apollo, this is Alessandro, Alexander, and romeo", said apollo, as he hugged me.

Soon the others did too.

"I missed you", Alessandro and romeo.

"You're so pretty", Alexander.

Then the elders who looked like my uncle and aunts moved forward.

The women hugged me rather too tightly.

"Hello dear, I'm your aunt, valentina, you can call me tia val", said my aunt mot breaking the hug.

"And I am your uncles wife, you can call me tia guilia", said the other one.

I nodded with a smile still not speaking.

I turned to the men.

"Hello dear, I'm your aunties husband, you can call me zio Eduardo", said one of them with a smile and a side hug.

"I'm zio salvatore", said another with a side hug and a smile.

"Zio dante", muttered the last one with a small smile and head down.

They all went towards the living room.

I turned around, realizing there are still some people.

The old man looked at me with zero emotion, while the women lunged at me full on crying.

"I'm nonna, my dear, I must say, you're a beauty",, she said pulling from the hug.

I turned around and saw everyone gone, even my boys and nonna, so I was left alone with the old man.

He was studying me for a moment, while I stood there fidgeting with my fingers looking down.

Maybe he doesn't like me.

Was he expecting more.

Am I over dress__

I was cut of form my thoughts when I was pulled to a hard chest.

I looked up to see my nonno tearing a bit.

"It really is you, bambina", I nodded and hugged him back.

Even after about two minutes of hugging we didn't let go, I just felt safe in his arms, and I wasn't planning on pulling away.

But he did, he palmed my cheeks.

"I missed you mia adorata nipote".
(My beloved granddaughter).

We pulled away and made our way towards the living room.

I remembered that Aspen and Akari are locked in my room upstairs, I made it there and opened the door, to be instantly jumped by no other then them, so I just played there on the floor, playing with them, and giggling like a school girl.