9.Chapter

Blaine was glad his friends were happy again. They belonged together, they were soulmates. Just like he was sure Kurt and him were soulmates. Blaine knew. He just knew. He walked down the hallway, hand in hand with Kurt, getting ready for Warbler practice. Wes and David were probably already in there, locking themselves in the closet, doing god knows what in there. Blaine had to admit, when Jeff and Nick relayed information to him, he decided he didn't like Francisco one bit. Like really, what kind of sick creature drives someone to the point that they want to cut themselves? Kurt promised to keep an eye on him. But that was never enough.

Francisco grinned when Kurt and Blaine entered the room.

"Hello, boys." he said, drawing out the word 'boys.' Kurt and Blaine scowled at Francisco, choosing to sit as far away from him as possible. Unfortunately, Francisco got up and sat between Kurt and Blaine, smiling and looking at both boys. Unluckily, Klaine couldn't move because all the Warblers were piling in. Nick and Jeff walked in, holding hands, shooting an equally cold glare at Francisco. Wes and David walked in, quite fast, sitting in the back of the room.

Blaine noticed a hickey on David's pale neck. He smiled to himself, then remembered who was sitting next to him. He was extremely repulsed, because Francisco began to rub his thigh. Kurt shot Francisco a bitch glare, but Francisco must've been immune to it, 'cuz he kept on rubbing Blaine's thigh. Jeff stood up and whispered something to Wes, who blushed and nodded. Nick looked confusedly at his boyfriend, but Jeff only smiled dazzling smile and began to sing.

It was the most beautiful thing Nick had ever heard. It was perfect, flawless, wonderful. Jeff maintained eye contact with Nick the whole song, pouring his heart and soul out. By the end of the song, Nick was sobbing, in fact, there was not a dry eye in the room. Well, except for Francisco.

"Nice vocals, Blondie." Francisco said, smirking. Jeff gave him the finger and walked back to sit with Nick, who placed a soft kiss on his lips. Francisco gripped Blaine's thigh tightly. Kurt stood up. Everyone in the room drew a collective breath.

"Get your filthy hands off of my boyfriend." Kurt growled. Francisco only grinned evilly up at Kurt.

"Make me." Francisco whispered. He slowly inched his hand closer toward Blaine's no-no area. Kurt gripped Francisco's arms and kicked him. Hard.

"I said, 'Keep your filthy hands off of my boyfriend.'" Kurt grinned triumphantly. Francisco scowled. Nick began clapping. Jeff joined him. Soon, every Warbler was clapping. Kurt bowed and Blaine stood up, smashing his lips against Kurt's. A few Warblers cat called, making Kurt blush. The two broke apart and sat back down. Francisco crossed his arms in defeat. But even though the devil was tamed, he was not done. Oh no, he was just beginning.

Jeff and Nick sat in their dorm room, studying for a Biology test. Nick was stretched out on the floor, scribbling something incomprehensible. Jeff was drooping his head, slowly dozing off. Nick closed his book, putting his notes away. He carefully and quietly put away Jeff's things and carried his surprisingly light boyfriend to the bed. Nick tucked Jeff into his bed and kissed him on his forehead. He quickly wrote a note:

Dear Jeffy,

I'm going over to Kurt and Blaine's dorm for a bit, so if you're wondering where I went, that's where you'll find me. I love you.

Love, Nicky

Jeff woke up a few hours later, sobbing. Nick was nowhere to be found. Jeff stumbled around in the dorm, searching for the light. After getting used to the sudden brightness, Jeff noticed a note on his desk. He quickly read it.

\Jeff,

I think we should see other people. You're strange and very crazy. We'll never work out. I always thought that Thad was better suited for me anyway. I hope I never see you again and if I do, just remember that I'll be planning ways to murder you. /

Jeff collapsed onto the floor and began sobbing. Nick hated him. He should have known. Everyone always ended up hating him. He didn't want Nick to murder him. Maybe he should leave Dalton or maybe... Jeff took out the rope he had used for a cowboy costume. He would kill himself before Nick could even try.