" You don't have to do that " i spoke in a rush .

" Sorry , but i can't let you go , they have to know " i sighed and waited him to call , as he did i kept staring at the house how it was so massive but really dark . I had the worst day of my life here , Every time i looked at it i remember all the bad things happened here , all the events i was in were stuck in my head .

" Draken didn't answer but i did tell Elijah and he excepted " the guard spoke while he opened the gate for me , i got out right after i heard him , staying in this house was a nightmare .

I made it to my house , i huged my mom and dad , ofc i was lying about the fact i slept in Emily's house , such as faking scenarios and stuff , i headed to my room and lay down on my bed , felt really tired and really wanted to sleep but i had school , so i decided to stay awake , instead i checked my phone , saw few messages from my friends , i chit chatted with them for some time and then got up to prepare my bag and all my school stuff , i headed downstairs to the dinning room , where the food was placed , i ate my lunch with my sister and my dad , mom was still doing the laundry , i was pretty late so i quickly finished and grabbed my bag and left saying my goodbyes to them .

School was as usual , i met Emily , we talked a little , and then Nina joined us , kinda felt like she was a little sad .

" Yo , what's up with you ? " I asked .

Nina sighed " me and Kai had our first argument "

" Do you want me to talk to him , what's the problem "

" He was dancin with some girls at the bar last night , when i said something about it he said it was just dancing and I'm overreacting , i would love if you actually talk to him "

" Okay then , I'm going , see you later guys " i waved goodbye to them and left . Thinking to myself this is the perfect chance to get to know him more .

I looked for him everywhere and finally found him with his friends , i was a little nervous but i went anyway " hey guys , can i have you for a moment Kai ? " I asked nicely and he excepted .

We walked away from everyone to talk , he said that he was just dancing and this is what Nina does too , i didn't want to go deep in the subject because I'm here for a mission . Not to try getting them together .

" so where do you live now ? " I asked random questions cuz this what nick told me to do .

" At the ****** street " .

" Are you not scared ? You know . All the crimes are happening these days , everyone is saying that this high school is about gangs and stuff "

He kinda panicked for a second but played it off " no that's stupid , why would this school have gangs "

" Look i know i sound crazy , but if you know any of these gangs let me know , i want to join "

He looked at me shocked " you ? You want to join a gang ? "

I chuckled " and why not ? Is it a bad thing " i kinda messed with kai's hair which is stupid but i had to just to make him invite me among his gang .

He kinda blushed a little and turned his back on me , i turned him to face me by grabbing his arm and smiled " you have such an amazing smile " he stood there watching me , i find this so not romantic because i hate this guy , I'm doing this just for draken , not someone else .

He grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him , this bitch is a cheater , isn't he dating Nina ?

" I need to tell you something , but i want you to keep it a secret " he dropped his smile into a straight face .