chapter 7

I think that you guys will love if they take a long time to fall in love with each other let me know if you like it .

Lexi's pov :

We arrived and we both got out of the car , not gonna lie , but i was so nervous about what's going to happen tonight . Until nessa came up to me smirking " don't act stupid , you know what's going to happen"

Am i acting stupid ? I have a lot of things to think about and still didn't guess it .

The guard recognized nessa so he opened the door for her " don't worry , she's with me " nessa told the guard and he lets me come in , the place didn't change at all , the same as it was that night , i saw some people standing in random places , they look very creepy so my guess is , they're part of this gang .

The moment nessa stoped moving a familiar guy came out of one of the room and he looks at me " you're the girl from last meeting " now i do remember him , i think his name was Paul , he was the one opened the door for me and draken and the one who brought that guy to draken to kill , i don't know why but this guy is so wierd and scary as fuck even tho he didn't do anything .

Nessa mumbled " don't listen to him , he's a dick " she started walking until he grabbed her arm looking into her eyes and said " you know what to do " she nodded and he let go of her arm , i stood there watching them , nessa turned to face me " come on , let's go " i followed her looking at Paul while he was waving to me with a smirk on his face .

We arrived at the back yard and it was so large with a pool , and a lot of people were talking to each other but they all kept staring at me like I'm a stranger , i looked down and kept following nessa until we stoped , the guy nessa was talking to was also familiar , and yes , it was draken's brother , he turned at me with a smile , grabbed my hand and he kissed it , i tried to act normal " hello gorgeous " i mumbled " hello sir " he chuckled " call me Elijah " it was so good to actually find someone nice and gentle .

Lexi : can i know what's going on here ?

Elijah : it's business my dear , you should get used to it "

Lexi : what's the point of having me here"

Elijah : see , all these people are here for one reason , REVENGE !!

Lexi : revenge ? Why ? "

Elijah : we have a lot of enemies among us , we already know them but we always test them , they can never escape, it's because there is nowhere to go , you entered the hell , you're staying in "

I have no idea what does it mean but those words gave me shivers down my spine , he's calling this gang a hell . I entered , so I'm never leaving , this sentence is in my mind repeating .

Silence .... They all looked at me like I'm an important person , but the fact is , the important person is right behind me , i turned around to see draken right in front of me looking at my eyes like i did something wrong " i..I'm sorry i ... Did..."
Before i could finish talking he spoke out loud .

" Ladies and gentlemen , i hate being disrespected by someone " he kept staring at me with a straight face .

I felt like passing out , his look is so scary like I'm being warned or something .

" This meeting is pretty special , it's because tonight half of you will survive , but the others ... Well .. i just wanna say , it's their end , maybe some of you don't have an idea what's going on like this girl right here " he pointed at me .

" Tonight is the night I'm gonna be knowing who is the person that deserves to be the new deputy , i can already guess who is the one winning but ... It's a surprise , everyone , enjoy your last Moments " people started clapping , like nothing is going to happen , i was pretty surprised why he said half of you won't make it today , it's just a deputy , or maybe this is what I thought .

Draken grabbed my wrist so hardly and it was painful . " Dra~draken ... You're hurting me " but he didn't let go of my hand , he dragged me to one of the rooms and pinned me on the wall " what are you doing " i mumbled in fear , he was so serious like i did something wrong .

" I . Fucking . Want . You . So . Bad " he whispered in my ear feeling his warm breath , those words made my body shake , is this what he meant by saying he wanted me tonight .

He grabbed my waist and pressed his body to mine , i can literally feel his dick while he tried to put his hand in my pants touching my underwear , his touches were driving me crazy , like i fucking want him so bad too .

He finally , pressed his lips to mine and got deep in my mouth , exploring it using his tongue , this is the thing i needed from him , i want him to kiss me forever .

" Lexi ? "

This is the best night i have ever had .

" Lexi ? "

His warm kisses were stuck in my mind

" LEXI ? "

I finally noticed that someone is calling me , it was nessa " huh" realizing everything was just in my imagination .

" You were off i guess " she looked at me confused .

" I'm sorry , i was just thinking about something , what happened , did it start already "

" No , not yet "

" Nessa , i never got the chance to ask u , how old are you "

" I'm 18 , draken is 21 Elijah is 27 and nick is 20 " draken is 21 ! He doesn't look like 21 .

All the time i kept thinking why i was imagining myself with him , all the things i imagined were very spicy , things with details .

Elijah came and said to everyone " it's finally time , ladies and gentlemen , shall we ? " He smirks .

The end , maybe it's pretty short but I'm sorry  , i have another story if you guys wanna check it out , it's called him and i , that story is my favorite , plz check it u won't regret it , it's about texting a random person , but that person is the love of her life . Thx for reading .