Chapter 7

A/N: So I think you guys might be confused that Y/N is on the roam while she's a werewolf and they are banned in the Quarter, and she hasn't been caught by Marcel yet. So to clear that up: She can cover up the werewolf scent on her and in her blood. You're Welcome😃

-------

Rebekah and you were outside the shop and turned to greet Sophie, who was approaching the two of you from down the street

"Oh, so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly-dally" Rebekah said.

"You're lucky I came What do you want? And you're not safe, here by the way" she said, directing the last point to you.

"Hayley was attacked last night by Marcel's crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter. She only made one stop and thank you for the warning, but I'm quite capable of taking care of myself" you said.

"You're just over confident That the Big Bad Hybrid everyone fears is your Boyfriend" She said. You laughed.

"So what if I am?" you asked.

"Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn" Rebekah said.

Rebekah turned and walked into the shop, Sophie and you followed her in. Inside the shop, Katie emerged from a back room with a box, and smiled when she saw Sophie. 

"Hey, Soph" She said. 

"Hey Katie" Sophie said. 

Katie saw you touching a necklace hanging from a stand, and showed no sign of recognition toward Rebekah, or you. 

"That's filled with marigold- great for attracting the opposite sex. It would look awesome on you!" She said. 

"I very seriously doubt that. I have a boyfriend, anyway. Do you have any others, one with, say, I don't know.... wolfsbane, perhaps?" You asked looking up at her. 

"Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?" Katie asked, confusion in her voice. 

"Please do not play dumb with me" Rebekah said, now choke holding her up the ground pinned on the wall. 

You picked her up and slammed her flat onto her back on a table

"Y/N!" Sophie exclaimed, terrified.

 "I just sold a werewolf some herbs. That's all" Katie swore. 

"Are you lying to me, Katie? I suggest you answer my question honestly. I'm having mood swings and I might get pity and hand you to Rebekah" You said. 

"Sophie" She choked.

 "Just answer the question, Katie. Please" Sophie sighed uncomfortably. 

"Yes. I told someone, but you don't understand. I-I love him" Katie said. 

You violently threw Katie down onto the floor and held the heel of your Favorite stiletto close to her throat. 

"And tell me, who is this vampire Romeo of yours? Shall I count to three?" You asked. 

Once she fessed up, Rebekah and you strode out of the shop and called Klaus. 

"Well?" He asked once he picked up. 

"You were right about the traitor. Luckily, she's just a kid and she doesn't know anything about us and what we're up to. Do you want to hear the part that's gonna please you the most?" You asked. 

"Oh, do tell!" He replied, both of you could practically hear the grin on his face. 

"She's in love with someone in Marcel's inner circle. Guess who it is?" Rebekah asked as both of you shared a laugh.